31.5 || Other Ships Special Chapter

Yoongi's POV:

I've been itching to propose to Hoseok for a year and a half now. We've been together for five years before he even started working here at the company. As for me, it was my dad who guaranteed this position for me as he has been Founder Jaehan's longest running secretary up to today.

I was basically trained for this role and became my own dad's assistant before I could even graduate college. When I graduated, I officially became the office secretary for Sir Jaehan and handled all his company matters in my hands.

About two years later, I became Jungkook's adviser to the company so I could familiarise  him with his future duty as the next chief executive officer. When I did, I have never ever imagined a more suitable heir to this company than him.

It was like he was born solely to take on this job as a king to the throne. The only downside of this boy has been his relationship with his ex-wife. Jungkook tends to become obsessed when "in-love".

He fails to see the red flag and he blatantly ignores them even when he's hurting himself. He was only bound to open his eyes once the heat turned to his son that put him in danger. He didn't listen to me before and he regretted that for so long.

Three years into being Jungkook's right hand to the company as the Chief operating officer, Jungkook needed a proper secretariat position to be handled by other people. It was hard to find one because he wanted someone he could trust.

He begged Namjoon to take on the position for a year until I recommended Hoseok who was already my boyfriend at that time. Hoseok didn't graduate from any related courses to business. In fact, my boo studied music and dances in college and that was his profession when I met him.

Jungkook wasn't up with the idea even when I had told him that Hoseok has been helping me with my own work and he's great at organising stuff more than me. It wasn't until they met that they clicked with each other and Jungkook finally understood why Hoseok can be trusted with this work.

Hobi is precise and detailed with his working habits. I love him so much and I'm proud of him. To prove his dedication, he even went to an online course for business management for two years while working in this company.

It was after he graduated that I mustered up the courage to decide that I'm going to marry this man. I've been wanting to do so, but I don't really know what his thoughts are about this. We've only been fucking around each other a lot lately with less talking.

Is something wrong with our relationship? Are we being too boring? Or is this already the reality even after we get married? Should I take him on a date? I should. This kid Jungkook should be able to handle himself today, right? I need to take my boo on a fancy date because we've been too cooped up in the office.

"Hey kook. I want Hoseok and my day offs to be tomorrow and the day after. I'll settle all your meetings until tonight and you can't cancel any until we get back. I'll send you the copy and to Jimin as well.", I informed him.

"Woah, hyung what's up all of a sudden?", he asked me in worry. I gazed around the office to see if Hobi was anywhere near to be found before whispering to Jungkook. "I'm planning to propose. Shut your fucking mouth about this. I don't want the surprise to be fucked.", I warned him and he nodded obediently.

"Congrats.", he whispered back. "Not yet, I'm not sure about his response yet.", I had told him. "I'm gonna be fine, hyung. I won't cause trouble for you two in the next two days.", he reassures.

-

Taehyung's POV:

Author note before you read this: I don't believe that Tae is like this in real life but for the sake of realism... this is what some people really are in a relationship with especially when they are still stuck in an emotional roller coaster. Now back to the story of Tae's POV: