07 || Birthday

Jimin's POV:

Me and Joocheol has been planning this one for a week now and because Jungkook was always busy, we haven't been busted yet. This is really exciting. After Jungkook left for work, I had Cheollie helping me to bake a cake for him.

It's a fruitcake and this is Jin hyung's recipe with a little twist from me. It tastes great everytime and I make this for every occasion. I also cooked some seaweed soup, because it's his birthday.

We still had time before we had to drive to the company building. We also made mini kimbaps because Joocheol requested them. "Papa likes it when the food is not hard to eat, so kimbap is nice.", he said.

We finished everything and I had to get myself dressed properly. I made Joocheol wear a semi formal attire and he looks absolutely cute and handsome.

I was fixing my hair and I put on a little makeup when Joocheol came into our room. "Appa, do my hair too please.", he said cutely and I think he learned that from me. I can't resist him.

I fixed his hair as well and tied his shoelaces for him. We got the food in the car a we're both careful not to mess the cake up. I locked the house and I drove the two of us to the company.

The security didn't recognize me yet, but they sure did recognize Joocheol. "Let us in, this is my Appa.", he confidently says and I chuckled when the guard bowed for blocking our way.

There are a lot of security today, I wonder why. Are they hosting a party for Jungkook? The iPad didn't say anything about it. I had parked the car beside Jungkook's tesla.

We got out with the food and went up the elevator. We enetered the floor and it was blocked by security again. They immediately stepped aside when they saw Joocheol.

"This is my, Appa. Memorize his face.", Joocheol bossed around. "That isn't very polite.", I frownes at him. He turned to the guards again and bowed. "I'm sorry. I forgot my age.", he apologized in a way that made the guards chuckle a bit.

We walked towards Jungkook's office. This time, they opened the door for us. "Papa! Happy Birthday!", Joocheol says. He can't run up to him this time.

I placed the food on his desk. "Happy Birthday.", I said told him and gave him a gift. He opened it in front of me and got it out of the small box. "You sew this?", he asked and I nodded.

I've been doing embroidery while waiting for Jungkook to finish his work at his office back at home. I embroidered tiger lilies on a white handkerchief. "This is great, thank you.", he said as he pulled me in a sudden embrace.

"Open mine, open mine too!", Joocheol says as he pulled on his father's blazer. I broke the embrace so he could see his son's gift. It's a mini painting of two bunnies with labels.

"Kookoo and Joojoo.", Jungkook says with a small smile that revealed his small dimples. He kneeled to give Joocheol his hug as well. "This is wonderful, thank you.", I heard him say.

Joocheol is great a painting with acrylic. He's told me that he only used water colors before. But since there was a bunch of acrylics in there, I suggested that we both do painting with acrylics on canvas.

We do a lot of activities together since we two are constantly left in the house alone together. "We baked a cake for you.", I informed and got the cake out. "Oh no, Appa I forgot to bring the mini candles.", Joocheol gasped. "Sorry.", he added.

"It's okay, sing the birthdau song and your Papa will blow from my pinky finger.", I just told him. "Does that grants wishes too?", he asked before singing. "I think that true wishes that comes from the heart are already in the making before you could even wish for them.", I answered him.