32 || Jungkook's assistant

Jimin's POV:

It was before I fetched Joocheol from school that Jihyun called. He had been crying again and I already knew it was about Taehyung. "He has gone crazy, hyung. I don't want to just decide things for him and try to get him to see a psychiatrist because he'd tell me that I'm being too entitled to his life again. I don't know what to do. He's hurting himself when he loses it.", he sobbed.

"Is he fine though?", I asked him as I got ready to go out. "Yeah, I just came off of his place and I cooked something for him to eat while he was asleep.", he answered. "Look, I know you are far from being fine that's why you called, but the right thing to do may have been to inform his brother. But not yet, tell Jin hyung when this happens again in the future.", I had advised.

"Yes hyung.", he complied. I listened to him more while driving towards Joocheol's school. He eventually calmed down and hung up. I was still worried and asked if I should go pay him a visit but he refused.

A few minutes later I went out of the car and saw that little Joocheol is playing tag with his friends under their teacher's supervision. "Appa!", Joocheol ran towards me excitedly when he saw me. I greeted the teacher and she got Joocheol's bag for me.

"I'm sorry guys, I have to go now.", he said as they took a pause from the game. They said goodbye to Joocheol and we drove back home. "Appa, you seem a bit down.", he noticed. Am I adapting to this father and son's too-easy to read faces?

"Oh, my brother was crying when he called me earlier and he's fine now but I'm still a bit worried.", I answered. "What happened to uncle Jihyun?", he asked. "Well, he's having a hard time dealing with some people in his life and he needs to vent it out to someone.", I answered him.

"Like when I'm too worried about Kookoo?", he asked. "Yes, it's similar to that.", I answered. "Well, uncle Jihyun needs a super hug right now. We should go see him.", Joocheol encouraged and we were on a drive anyway so I turned the wheels to head to my brother's apartment we shared before.

I entered without knocking and found that all the blinds were closed so it was dark and gloomy inside. "Uncle!", Joocheol gasped. "He's just sleeping.", I informed him. Jihyun has gotten my giraffe stuffed toy that is way too old of age and hugged it to sleep.

Joocheol was right. My brother needed a hug of comfort. I had to wake him up and hug him. He eventually woke up and sobbed while hugging back. "You don't have to say anything. I know.", I comforted.

Joocheol joined us and we stayed like that for a few minutes. "Thank you, hyung. I guess I needed that one.", Jihyun said. "Thank your nephew. It was his idea.", I told him and Joocheol got swooped up and carried by Jihyun.

"You're a very good boy. Everybody should love you.", he said and kissed Joocheol's cheeks repeatedly. We stayed there for about two hours until I remembered that I still need to make dinner for us.

"Oh my god. We need to go home because your dad is gonna be there in a few moments. We still need to make dinner.", I told Joocheol who was playing with my brother. "Why don't you invite him in here instead and then do the cooking in here?", Jihyun suggested the best idea.

Naturally I had to send him out to find a few missing ingredients for dinner in a nearby grocery mart. Joocheol went with him while I called Jungkook to inform him that dinner will be at my brother's place.

I prepared the other ingredients for dinner while waiting for the two to come back. It's my first time inviting Jungkook in my old place. Well, it's still actually my place because I still own stuff in here that I didn't have to bring to Jungkook's.

My room was also intact and maintained by my brother out of habit because I have been constantly gone to work before. And now that I live with Jungkook, he still has that habit. The two came back after half an hour.