28 || Rest

Jungkook's POV:

Namjoon hyung was frantic while yelling his son's name. Howon was too scared to even open his eyes nor his mouth. "HYUNG!! HE'S HERE WITH ME!!", I shouted back so he would go over to us.

He ran up to us and the staff helped him to get buckled on the seat beside his son. The ship was already swinging violently, but the captain reassured everyone on board. "Do not panic, this is only a natural occurrence during ship sailing. We'll be able to get out of the storm in a few minutes."

I sighed in relief and looked over to my son who was trembling in fear. This reminded me of when a two year old Joocheol was trembling in fear while his own mother threw things around the house when she was drunk and angry.

It was terrible and all I could do was to get him out of there and drive the car away as fast as I could. The memory was stuck in my head and his' as well. I held his tiny hands in mine and told him that the captain said that we'll be alright.

Joocheol rarely cries, but he's crying right now. A few minutes later, violent waves were long gone and we were out of the storm. We also saw that we're nearing a lighthouse on a populated island.

I quickly unbuckled my and Joojoo's belts and I hugged him. "See? We're safe now. I'm here with you and I won't let anything bad happen to you for as long as I'm here.", I whispered to him as I comforted him.

That did scare the shit out of me too. It was nerve wrecking that my whole family is literally in here. To top that off, the love of my life was also apparently drunk and asleep on a ship that went through the storm.

The crew congratulated each other and the captain for surviving another storm. It was the first for us. We arrived at the island and some of the locals were there to help us out of the ship.

It was almost midnight and two other boats were there with us who took a break from sailing out to the sea for the night. We were immediately taken to the island's clinic and we were checked one by one in there.

Jimin is now awake and sober although he only took about two hours of sleep. He got checked for his health too. He immediately went to Joocheol and hugged him. "I was so afraid that I won't be able to meet the two of you. I'm glad you're okay."

Jimin is now crying like a baby and I let him be. The tension must've gotten to him even when he's drunk. "I won't be able to live if I lose you.", Jimin cried to my son. But what about me? Am I starting to get jealous?

The locals entertained us to stay in camping cabins provided on the island. Half of the crew stayed on the ship with the captain while the others were with us to sleep in the cabins. Turns out that this island is famous for camps.

It wasn't camping season yet so the cabins were unoccupied at the moment, but it was wonderful around there. Jimin couldn't be separated from our son and we three had to sleep in a twin size bed.

It was fine, as long as I had them both in my arms. As long as I'm with them.

-

The sail back to the city wasn't as enjoyable because of the trauma that the storm has left in us. The cabin and the island was nice and my new dad proposed to invest on it for international market as well.

I on the other hand had a gala ball to attend at the company tonight and I had to come by after lunch to check all the preparations for the event. I was depressed by the recent incident, but I still have a responsibility at work.

Jimin couldn't let go of Joocheol even after we got home. "If you're hungry, I can whip up something for you.", Jimin says as I was running around home. "I need to get to the office since our sail was delayed for four hours. There's no time to eat.", I told him.