10 || Touch

Jimin's POV:

Jungkook pulled me into the bathroom with him and sat me on the counter beside the sink. It's the one before the mirror. I don't know what's with him, but he's touching my face so gently.

His eyes on me were so warm, it's melting me. "Wh-what are you doing?", I asked him and I can't help but stutter. He chuckled at me, but it wasn't the teasing or playful kind.

"I've been to distracted from work because of this, and I wanna know if this is really the reason.", he explained. He brished my hair back so seductively and leaned closer.

"Can I?", he asked and I don't really know what he meant or how far. We've been making out before bed, and I don't know if we're gonna go further than that. I haven't been touched for a few months now and I haven't been prepped.

"Uhh... how far?", I asked in almost whisper. "Can I touch you?", he asked me and he looked down to my crotch. "But it's not the same when you're doing it with a woman.", I told him.

To be honest, I'm just insecure. I know that Jungkook is straight and that he just didn't mind kissing me, but touching is a little different. What if I can't satisfy him?

Well, I wouldn't find out if I didn't agree. This might result to something good, or something bad. But I'm gonna take the risk. I nodded and he kissed me.

Unlike his usual gentle kisses, this is a bit more rough. It's like he wants to eat me whole and it's exciting me. I'm ashamed, because I didn't want him to think that I'm needy.

We broke the kiss and he strippes me off of my clothes. He stripped off as well. He looked at me with all seriousness in his eyes and said, "Don't hold yourself back from anything."

That's what it took for the heat to fill up my lower abdomen. "Hyung~", I called. He initiated a kiss again and I didn't hold back. I kissed him as if it's gonna be my last.

I at least didn't want to regret this moment if things didn't turn out well in the end. This is where I realize that I'm falling for him. My love for Tae is fading at the back of my heart and a part of it is a growing love for Jungkook and for his son as well.

Jungkook held me with security. He carried me to the tub, and it's actually a jacuzzi. I didn't know how to turn it on so I watched his every movement as he turned it on.

Lights started to dim into this purple gray light. He entered the tub with me with his naked glory. "You're so beautiful.", he said and held me again. He started kissing me on my neck, to my shoulder.

His lips on my skin is burning and I released a moan without knowing. Jungkook sucked on my skin and then he's back to kissing my lips. It's as if he's telling me that he loves me through his kisses.

This is hurting me though. I know it's not true. He didn't want this. He sucked on my nipple and I'm way too sensitive to stop myself from moaning my heart out.

I trembled in his touch. I decided to be selfish. I want this and I'm gonna take this chance. He pulled me to straddle his thighs on water. He touched my shalf and his.

You can't compare the sizes because his is a lot bigger than mine. He held them together and he's jerking both of them in his large hands. I kept trembling. It felt so good and I feel like a virgin again.

I feel drunk without even consuming alcohol. I'm drugged by his sole touch. I'm enchanted by his own gasps. I don't know if he feels good, but I'm on edge. His shalf rubbing with mine with his hand.

"Jungkook-ah! I'm about to...", I moaned out. "Cum for me.", he said with this lower voice and I did. He didn't stop jacking tho. I'm sensitive and he's doing it so fast now.