06 || No Breaks

Jungkook's POV:

It's already the weekend and it's Saturday. I still had to go to work since I've been gone for a week or so. I had a lot of work to do and it looks like I can't get a day off for this week.

Jimin is going to take Joocheol to the park to play. He suggested it last night that Joocheol had too much of his trust issues and one of the reasons might be because he didn't go out to play with other kids.

I allowed them to do so. I've also given him his own card and I don't know why Yoongi hyung didn't trust this much. He's checking it Jimin is spending my money, and he also monitors the house surveillance system outside the house.

He apparently didn't want Jimin to invites his personal guests into our home. He also had a shadow security following Jimin and Joocheol in the park right now.

I had told him to cut it out, but he wouldn't. He told me that he wouldn't stop that until Jimin gains his trust. Talk about major trust issues in here. I guess it's alright. The security will ensure my son's safety at all cost.

I don't know too. Jimin has been totally open with me. He didn't lie to me. He constantly asks me if I'm feeling well or if anything hurts. He even gives me back massage for four nights straight now, because I've been sitting around the office a lot.

Hoseok has even saw the huge difference. He's told me that I'm not as tense. I'm not as distracted because Joocheol isn't running around the office. And I'm not looking tired all the time.

I tend to finish work earlier than before because my mind is at ease. This is a great decision and I'm still thanking Namjoon hyung for his advice.
Jimin makes everything right in our lives.

I couldn't get home for lunch today because they aren't home. Lunch time is in an hour. Looks like I have to skip. I'd finish more work if I do that, right?

I have to read a bunch of proposals from smaller manufacturing companies. I don't want to let anyone down. I lost track of time while working when the door of my office opened.

"Papa!", my son went running towards me that moved my swivel chair. "Oh!", I gasped and looked up to where I saw Jimin smiling at me. "We brought food.", he says and laid it on the empty space on my desk.

"I'm assuming that these stacked files on your right are done?", he asked as he pointed at them and I nodded. He went to place them on the file organizer and the unfinished ones on a different color.

"You're doing a great secretarial job, just now.", I applaud him. "Nope, I'm just being your wife and we need a table so we could eat properly.", he managed to say and went to me.

"Look at yourself. You loosened your tie again, your hair is a mess too.", he said as he brushed my hair back with his tiny hand. I chuckled and pulled him closer while Joocheol was opening the food they brought.

"I thought I had to skip lunch.", he told Jimin and hugged him. He chuckled at me and even pat my head. "We wouldn't want our provider to be hungry, right?", he asked my son who agreed with a nod.

Jimin took two of the chairs in front of my desk, placed beside me. Joocheol is seated on my left and Jimin on my right. We started eating and the started the conversation.

"We got this while walking out of the park. It's this ancient family resto.", my son informed. "It was a small business run by migrants.", Jimin says. "Hmmm, the food is great.", I told them and it really is.

"I also got to play tag with seven other kids around my age.", my son says proudly. "And Appa also joined us.", he added and I looked to my side, only to see Jimin blushing a little.