18 || 18+

Jungkook removed his tie and looked at me as if asking for permission. "Can I?", he asked while gesturing the tie in his hands and I nodded. I gulped when he decided to tie it around my mouth. "Can't risk being too loud, can we?", Jungkook commented.

Jungkook stripped his top off while he stripped my bottom. He left my shirt hanging on me with its buttons open all the way down. He sat on his swivel chair and pulled me to sit on top of him.

He started kissing my neck slowly. Each touch of his lips into my skin felt like it was burning... in a good way. If this tie isn't tied against my mouth, I'd moan shamelessly. "You look so lewd.", Jungkook smirked while checking me out.

I felt his fingers suddenly started rubbing my entrance. Jungkook went his way with his fingers and I flinched when I felt something wetting it with his fingers. "You noticed. I had prepared personal lube in here.", he told me in between kisses.

He leaned into my ear and pressed his fingers deeper inside me. "Wanna know why?", he whispered sexily against my ears. He took time to nibble on it and left me shivering in ecstasy.

"By the way you reacted, I'm sure you do want to know. I guess you'll have to remain a good boy until I'm sated.", he said mischievously. Jungkook swiftly placed me on his table and he unbuckled his belt in front of me.

He's rock hard and I gulped at the site. I'm barely holding up and I'm about to cum. Jungkook got naked and stroked his cock slowly. "I want you to make a mess and cum all you can until there's nothing left.", he growled.

My body's natural reaction to Jungkook is to tremble. It's similar to having dry orgasm, except that I actually did cum when he said that to me. I saw him smirk and I swear that my heart beats over 200 per minute.

Jungkook rubbed the head of his cock against my painfully needy entrance before entering. Jungkook thrusted deeply in one go and it hurts so much. I gasped with the tie on my mouth.

I would always feel like a virgin when Jungkook does this. It's like being forcedly split in half. Jungkook slapped my ass before spreading my legs and bending them towards me till they are above my shoulders.

"So fucking tight and so fucking lewd.", he smirked before starting to thrust on and on. His pace is slow, painful, and addicting. I can feel every veins and every part on him inside me. It feels so good that I was actually tearing up.

Jungkook started picking up the pace to match his fast breathing patterns. He's an animal. How can he be snapping his hips like that on me. My eyeballs rolled over from the pleasure and I don't know how much more I can take before cumming for the second time.

-

We did do it until Jungkook was sated. I don't know a lot of details about it because I passed out halfway. I came so many times and he made sure to load me up with his hot thick cum inside me.

I felt Jungkook cleaning the both of us up. "It's lunch, but we can rest for a bit more before having the food delivered here.", he told me and I can finally speak because the tie was off now. "That was intense.", I told him but I was actually pretty tired.

"You brought clothes for me as well. You planned all of this.", I told him and he hummed to answer. His playful smile is dancing on his face and it's very cute and handsome. "Is that the reason why you had lube in your office?", I asked him.

"I almost forgot about that. There's actually a story behind it.", Jungkook started with a small chuckle. "Remember when Joocheol suddenly asked for a sibling out of the two of us?", he questioned and I nodded.

"It didn't let my mind rest and my brain is filled up with images that includes you and me. This is kinda embarrassing, but there's that one moment when I jerked off here in the office and found no lotion nor lube so I had to use shampoo.", he animatedly said.