22 || Real Family

Jimin's POV:

Joocheol was crying when I was leaving. I was fetched by the agency car and that's where I settled things at. I received my pay and as for the charges for the breach of contract, I had to give back half of what I had earned from my last client, Jungkook.

It's inevitable since it's the agency policy. I had more than enough and Jungkook is still in with that half a million dollars a week. It's not even WON; it's DOLLARS. I just sighed and finally arrived home.

I saw Jihyun's shoes right there and inhaled angrily. This is the Jimin that no one has ever seen other than my deceased parents, my brother, my best friend Hobi hyung, and my ex Taehyung. "PARK JIHYUN!!!", I stomped my way inside the apartment.

Once our eyes met, he gasped in fear. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE? WHAT WAS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?", I angrily asked him. He had the audacity to 'tsk' at me arrogantly.

I stomped out of his room and went to the kitchen to drink water. I unpacked my stuff in hopes to calm myself so I could listen to him. I'm thinking about how Jungkook promised to visit next week. It calms me down.

I still have a lazer treatment scheduled tomorrow morning so I have to get this over with Jihyun. Once I was done packing, I went back to his room. "I'm calm now. Tell me what you disagree with and I'll try to understand, alright?", I proposed a deal.

Gosh, I'm talking like how Jungkook does in all those meetings I attended. I almost facepalmed myself. "Hyung, I'm glad you're back. But dating your client again?", he started.

"I barely know them and that guy has a kid too. Although I saw him on TV, didn't he cause you trouble? I saw the articles on the internet about you. You were being slandered and yet you still date him.", he complains.

"Look, hyung. You have to wake up. They aren't your real family. I'm your real family.", he claimed. I suppressed the feel to slap him hard across the face. "You're wrong. Jungkook and his son has treated me like family since day one.", I told him with a sigh.

"I've never felt so loved before until I met Jungkook and his son. Not even with Taehyung. He tried his best to understand me all the time and he has been honest with me the whole time. I quit the agency today.", I announced after explaining.

"I really love Jungkook, Jihyun. I hope that you'll give them a chance to prove that they aren't bad people. They are family and you are my family too. Please, I want your blessing this time. I want you to accept them.", I almost begged.

"I will think about this hyung. For now, I'm glad that you're back.", he said. I continued filling him in on what happened during my stay with Jungkook. He was so surprised about Jungkook's stupid endless money.

"So you're telling me that you're a VIP elite now?", he asked and I nodded. "This apartment is all yours now. I'm moving back to Jungkook's new house. He bought a new one and is selling the current one around this week.", I shared.

"I didn't know that you were such a gold digger.", my brother teased playfully. "People might see me like that, but in to be honest, it was Jungkook who's begging me to take advantage of his money.", I clarified.

"Umm... He also asked if you'd want to move in with us.", I carefully said. His reaction was blank. "Hyung, I'm still thinking whether I want to accept him in our lives.", he reminded me.

"I will stay here. It's our property now, right? We don't pay rent except for the other bills.", Jihyun asked and I nodded. We were living in mortgage not too long ago. I earned so much in the agency that I was able to pay for it in just a year.

I also paid for Jihyun's university tuition fee in full payment this year. I was able to buy the property of the apartment and support Jihyun with a month budget. He will graduate in a year and I will still support him for another year until he finds a decent job and can finally stand by himself.