27 || The night

Jungkook's POV:

Seeing him yawn right in front of my boner ticked me off a bit. I sighed and asked, "Are we going to go on with that hot suggestion of yours?" He smirked and stood up. He started getting naked as well.

"I've been waiting for you earlier... it will be such a waste to just fall asleep when I already prepared myself down there.", he whispered as he came closer to me.

I took a trembling breath because I was stopping myself from pouncing him. Something tells me that this is going to be an exciting night. Jimin literally ripped my pants off me.

I mean, he's still a man so it shouldn't be surprising at all. This just makes him sexier. Ugh, I fucking love him. "Jimin, If you continue looking at me like that, I might lose control.", I warned very seriously.

This dude just chuckled mockingly. "What if I wanted you to lose control anyway?", he whispered right beside my ear. I even felt his luscious lips touching my earlobes ever so softly. I took a trembling breathe before loosing my self-control.

The first thing I did was to bite the pearly soft skin on his shoulder. His loud moan in pain was heard all over the room and it echoed through the walls. He took his chances and gave me a bite into my neck like a vampire.

He's honestly so hot. The slight pain from the bite just rilled me up. Of course I didn't want to hurt Jimin in any way, but this night calls for a good rough love making.

...

It's safe to say that Jimin would most probably be pregnant if he were to be a woman. Gosh, a pregnant Jimin?! Why does the image of that looked so admirable in my head? The sun is directly hitting my eyes early in the morning.

It just so happened that my room in this island is facing the east, therefore it's getting all the sun it could get during the sunrise until noon. I had no choice but to wake up from what seemed like a nap.

We did it until he passed out. Why does this kid had so much stamina? If I weren't fit enough at this age, I might've been snoring long before he could even finish the third round.

I looked at myself in the floor to ceiling mirror beside the door. I traced my fingers softly around the marks and bites that Jimin gave me last night. My left nipple is sore from too much sucking, but he had it way worst.

He had been penetrated from the inside and outside. We accidentally ripped off a curtain and bent the curtain rod last night. It was messy, but nothing could compare how sexy it was.

I haven't have the chance to enjoy sex like this my whole entire life. Not even with Hyunju... Maybe, I might've been gay from the start. Because now, I could fully compare how different it is being with a woman and Jimin.

Or is it just because it's Jimin? Can I even imagine myself with another man other than Jimin? No! It has to be Jimin, and it will always be him. There's no other way around it because Jimin wasn't a choice for me to pick to begin with.

I looked over at his exhausted little body, cozily wrapped around the warm fluffy blankets. He's wonderful. I believe that no one is as beautiful as him. What

I can't believe that I've only met Jimin recently, considering the fact that my long term coworker, Hoseok hyung and my dad's God son, Seokjin hyung are acquainted with him. Heck, even that kid who is Jin hyung's half brother was his ex.

It's as if I've been missing out on such an angel this whole time. But I guess that everything happened for a reason. It was because I haven't met him earlier that I had a wonderful son with me. I was also because he hadn't met me sooner that he is the person he is today.