13 || Meet

Jimin's POV:

On the next coming days, Jungkook has rather been more intimate. He would kiss me whenever he had the chance to. He's the clingy boyfriend type and I don't really mind it.

I've been accompanying Joocheol at school and watched him make friends as he did so. I'm kinda neglecting bigger chores because of this, but I will be focusing on it ones I stopped accompanying Joocheol to school.

The day passed by faster than I thought they would be. Joocheol has now secured that Hansol, Dayoung, and Lara are her friends. I've grown acquainted to their guardians as well.

The number of parents coming to school to watch over their children has decreased. The children seemed fond of me and they would always ask if I could play with them, but the school stopped permitting it.

I know it's only for safety reasons and I understood very clearly that some parents aren't very trusting on other parents. Especially those who are like me, a homosexual.

"Your partner seems to be here.", Yul pointed out and I looked to see Jungkook. "What are you doing here so early?", I asked him and he shook his head. "I finished my afternoon paper work so I decided to come early.", he said as he pulled me towards him.

It's like Jungkook is in some sort of heat. He pecked my forehead and embraced me. He hummed while we swing very lightly in his beat. I feel comfortable and safe around him like this.

"You smell like me again.", he pointed out. "Hmmm... that's because I want to keep smelling you when you're not here.", I told him. "You miss me?", he asked me though we always see each other.

Jungkook would always treat me like we're running out of time, and so I found myself feeling the same way. My body just wants to be with him in a neverlasting love and devotion.

"Yes I do. I always do.", I answered and he chuckled at me. "I do too.", he whispered to me. After diving into each other's warmth, I was the one to break the loving embrace. I held his hand although mine is significantly smaller and giggled at him.

"Your son is a very attentive student.", I told him as I pointed at the room. "He already knows about stuff you learn in high school, but I didn't know that you didn't teach him about nursery rhymes.", I told him and he chuckled.

"I didn't think it was a necessary information at first. Not until I heard you humming tomato song during your shower and blasting Nabiya Butterfly when you think I'm not around.", he teased me and I punched his arm lightly in embarrassment.

"Because of that, Joocheol is now eager to learn every song he encounter in school.", I told him. "At least he still has something left to learn at school, right?", he asked me and I frowned at him.

"Preschool is more for experiencing social interactions among peers than anything else.", I shared. "I was once told that the happiness and health of the children is the top most priority while guiding them about the right way of communicating and manners."

He received the information attentively. He's so much like his son. I know that he's always trying to be a great father, it's just that he didn't really know how to do so. He's a great one for doing his best though. I can see his love for his son that drives me to love him too.

-

Jungkook came back to work after lunch and told me to dress up for a dinner date tonight. He has invited his fathers at Dynasty Ruz for a fine dinner. Says he wanted to introduce me to his parents.

Joocheol and I went home and I was immediately washing up the dishes and such. Once those were settled, I had to guide Joocheol for his homework and do certain activities with him that his teacher has recommended.