21 || I want this as a gift

Jimin's POV:

"Jimin-ssi~ we're ready for you now.", Jungkook called. I went to the kitchen and was given a cake. The two are singing a happy birthday song for me. Where did they get the small candle? It doesn't matter now.

All that matters is that I'm very happy to spend such special day with them. "Make a wish.", Joocheol encouraged and I wished that I get to spend more time with them in the future.

I hugged them both although I just showered and they are both messy. "I love you guys so much.", I whispered only for them to hear. "We love you too, Appa.", Joocheol replies.

They made me taste the cake and it's not bad. It's a chocolate one and it's not as dense or dry as I thought it would be. It reminds me of a lava cake texture and it's pretty good. Not too sweet and not too bland.

"This is very good. You guys should try your own work too.", I fed them with the same fork I used to feed myself. "Waaaaaaah~", Joocheol started and Jungkook was humming while nodding. "Should we open up a bakery?", Jungkook suggested.

"No, you guys are going to mess up the whole kitchen just to bake one cake.", I sighed and started nagging them both. "You two should go and shower to clean yourselves while I clean up in here.", I pushed them out of the kitchen this time.

I started cleaning in a faster pace than usual because there's a lot. Were they experimenting? I shook my head to empty my thoughts while cleaning after them. Those two are both young masters who knows how to do things except for cleaning up their mess.

Will they really be fine after I left for a leave? The disasters that my mind is playing at while I'm away for two weeks are intense. It didn't take longer that I find the two of them arguing like siblings again.

"We're getting you a haircut! Look at how hard it is to brush through your hair. It's longer than how it should be.", Jungkook argues. "No! I don't want too. I absolutely hate those buzzing razors! You will never convince me to go again.", Joocheol argues back.

"Like I said, I will tell them not to use razor anymore. Just a little trim with the scissors and then you're good to go.", Jungkook tried to convince. Joocheol was about to talk back again but I announced my presence in the room.

"Let me brush his hair.", I took the brush from Jungkook and he's right that Joocheol's hair is getting long and it bothers his eyes too. "You know what? I can cut your hair personally if you didn't like going to the barbers.", I suggested and the two Jeons' attention were placed on me.

"I used to cut my younger brother's hair for him because he didn't like razors as well. But he eventually grew out of it.", I shared. I rarely share about my family to my clients but these two has always treated me like I'm their family. They're my family as well.

"Can we do it tomorrow after school?", Joocheol asked and I agreed. "That's alright. I'll have to get my stuff back at home anyway.", I told them and finished brushing Joocheol's hair.

"Home? Isn't this your home?", the kid hesitated but asked anyway. I looked at Jungkook to silently ask for help. I don't know how to answer his son at the moment. Jungkook caught up and nodded firmly

"Joocheol, your Jimin Appa has another home to go to like how I do as well. You know how this is my home with you and I have another home with your grandpa, right? It's the same way that Jimin has a home with his brother.", he explained.

"Then his brother is my uncle, right?", Joocheol asked in conclusion. Now it's Jungkook's turn to silently asked for help. "Of course! When I go home, you can come to visit me and I can introduce you to my brother.", I suggested.