05 || Cookies

Jimin's POV:

Nothing happened in the bath. He had just volunteered to shampoo my hair for me and I scrubbed his back. I've done this one with some of my other clients and most of them lead to something more.

But Jungkook didn't even get a hard on, so I've calmed myself so I don't get one. He's touching me so gently, as if he's handling a baby. We rinsed and got out of the bath in robes.

Jungkook dried my hair for me and I got dressed first. I finished clothing myself and gestured that I'd go to the kitchen first. Joocheol was already in there.

I pulled out all the ingredients we'll need and poured the right amounts on bowls as if we're making a YouTube video. It's so we wouldn't mess up. I was teaching Joocheol on how to crack some eggs on the bowl when Jungkook came.

"You started without me.", he whines. I was just grinning at him and gestured him to join. I thought we wouldn't make a mess, we did. But I bet that the cookies in the oven are gonna be delicious.

We were cleaning up while those were in the oven. "I'm excited. Freshly bakes cookies.", Joocheol says as he looked at the cookies through the glass from the oven.

"Me too, me too. We baked so many. We even have a second batch here.", Jungkook hyung says. That's where we messed up. Jungkook decided that we should make more because he's planning to bring some in his office.

When the first batches were out, I couldn't stop them from grabbing immediately because I was putting the second batch in the oven. And now I have the two with burnt finger tips.

I immediately got both of their hands on running water. "Keep it like that until I come back.", I told them strictly as I ran to get the first aid kit. Joocheol was first to be applied with the ointment and he was sniffling.

Jungkook was imitating his son and that made me and Cheollie laugh. "Wait for them to cool down a little bit. I'm gonna place some on the plate for you two and some in the jar.", I told them.

I washed my hands and got to work. I got them forks because their finger tips are bandaged. This takes a lot of work. I either have two babies, or two husbands.

I tasted the cookies myself and they are far greater than usual. I don't know what we've put in here, but it tasted better. The two were munching happily while sitted on the island counter.

After having the second batch out of the oven, I turned off the induction and waited for them to cool. The two has already consumed more than half of the first batch.

Jungkook was right, we definitely should've made more. These two have sweet teeth. "Stop eating so much of it. That has a lot of sugar in it. It's not gonna be good for your health and your teeth.", I warned them.

They didn't even bat an eye on me. I took away the jar from them. "You two are easily bewitched with sweets.", I sternly said and they sighed in a similar manner. "You'll get stomach ache if you consume that much.", I scolded.

"Appa, sorry.", Joocheol first said. I went to hug him and Jungkook hopped on the floor to give the both of us a giant hug as well. "They are so good. I got carried away.", Jungkook says in sorry voice.

The three of us kept playing around until dinner time came and Jungkook managed to get us delivery food. "This is the ultimate cheat day.", as he said it was. He's just a kid in a 29 year old's body.

We ate until we were full while watching a movie in the livingroom. I encouraged Joocheol to wash his face and brush his teeth first before going to sleep. That was the same case for Jungkook as well.