19 || Do better

Jungkook's POV:

I'm going home very late tonight because Yoongi hyung warned me about being responsible enough to finish my due work. I was being too reckless and I reflected on that when I saw how much extra work Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung had because I was leisurely spending my time.

I finished extra work and was left alone in the building without noticing. I was too focused on work that I lost track of time. It's already 1am when I was patrolling the building especially the new manufacturing area to make sure that it's properly sanitized and that the garbage disposal is going well.

Recently, because of my own money spent in producing the new manufacturing machineries, my shares in the company has hiked up. Fellow shareholders with the major ones like my dad and his fiancée didn't fuss about it.

They knew that my idea was efficient and urgent so they had agreed to the appeal. I'm well trusted in here after working so hard since 5 years ago. At first, everyone doubted me and no one helped me make a name for myself until Hoseok hyung came in and brought Yoongi hyung on my side.

In short, I can never let them down now. Who do I expect to rule this empire other than me? My parents(not official yet) are too old to work in this environment again. They've already worked more than half of their lives away. All I want is for them to stay relaxed and happy.

I can't fuck things up like I'm doing recently. Is it really great that Jimin is with us right now? No, I can't blame this on Jimin. I'm the one making impulsive decisions. I'm just tired. I should go home and rest.

While driving back, I thought of Jimin waiting for me. I looked at the time and 2am just has started. I don't know why I feel an anticipation that Jimin is still waiting for me. At the same time, I'm quite guilty about the possibility that he did wait for me.

When I entered the house, one light was still open for me but the rest are closed. I checked Joocheol's room first and found him sound asleep. I went to our room and also found Jimin asleep.

I observed him closer and grinned when I saw Joojoo's toys being hugged by him. He's such a baby. The light is also a lot brighter than usual so I took the opportunity to capture a photo from my phone.

It's like all my worries has suddenly disappeared when I saw Jimin. I see that he prepared a note for me on his nightstand.

"You must be tired. You should at least change and brush your teeth before going to bed. I prepared the towel and your boxer if you decided to shower. PS: I probably fell asleep because we did a lot earlier. Good night and hug me because I feel lonely, okay?"

For some reasons, I can't stop grinning. I did take a short shower and dried my hair. It was  almost 3am when I climbed the bed, very exhausted. I pulled Jimin against me and he immediately snuggles closer. I fell asleep in a second.

The next morning, I woke up with Jimin pecking my lips. "Good morning, I didn't wake you up earlier because you seemed to be very tired. Time for breakfast.", he said and helped me up. I looked at the time and noticed that I had at least four and a half hours of sleep. It's more than enough to keep me going.

Jimin already has prepared everything for me and before we could even reach the kitchen, I was kissing him and grabbing one of his plump butt cheeks. Jimin broke the kiss with a gasp, but he can't stop grinning like I did.

I held his shoulder to turn him around and walked with my embrace around him. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet but my breath still had the scent of mouthwash from about 5 hours ago. I was also greeted by my son who is already in his uniform.

We ate breakfast faster than usual because we're gonna be running late if we didn't. Jimin entered the shower with me with a cap on his hair. I can't help but touch his hard nipple and I had my hand slapped.