start

TW// Mention of mpreg

Marriage was the most sacred thing in this world and being married was the most joyful moment for Wonwoo especially he was married to the man of his dreams, he couldn't ask for more. They're stable financially and even their parents support them but one thing his husband want was to bear his child, sadly he cannot bear a child that's what his Doctor said to him 1 year ago. He sometimes feel sad and useless everytime he see Jihoon with his children, what does it feel to bear and raise a child? He badly wants it.

"You just got home?" Mingyu asked him, the latter just arrived. He nodded and watched his husband to remove his neck tie.
"Where have you been Gyu? I asked your secretary and she said you left earlier." That's true, he called his secretary because Mingyu is always coming home late and it makes him worry.
"I just went somewhere to unwind this week was so hell I need to breath." Mingyu said and let a sighed. Wonwoo walks where Mingyu is and sat on the latters lap, he let himself shrunk into Mingyu. His husband hands wrapped his hands into his waist to hug him.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it." Mingyu said and kiss his hand. Wonwoo faced his husband and hold its both cheek to kiss him into his lips.
"It's okay you needed some time for yourself thank you for working hard but please don't do it too much." Wonwoo said and smile, he lean his head into Mingyu's broad chest and wrapped his hands around the latters waist.

The first thing Wonwoo felt when he wake up in the midnight was the coldness, he touches the other side of the bed but there's no Mingyu there. He can't sleep without Mingyu so he get up only to find out that Mingyu was smoking at the veranda while talking to someone on his phone, his husband looks so happy he never saw this smile. Mingyu badly want to have a child and when he said to him he can't bear a child Wonwoo feels he's not with the same Mingyu anymore but he understood it maybe Mingyu need some time to think and comprehend what just happened.

Wonwoo stay behind the curtain to hide himself and listen who is Mingyu talking to, "Yes I can't wait to see you too!" He heard Mingyu said, the person over the phone said something that makes Mingyu giggles. Wonwoo's heart starts to ache but he still stay at his place.
"Hmm, I guess my business trip to Europe was extended into 3 months and my flight will be in 2 weeks from now." , Wonwoo doesn't know about this business trip of Mingyu. Who is he talking to? Why he doesn't tell it to him before anyone else?

Wonwoo walks towards the kitchen to drink cold water, he can't believe Mingyu is acting this way he was so paranoid about everything Mingyu doing. He wish this was only a bad dream, please anyone wake him up.

"Oh you're awake?" Mingyu said to him and approaches him, "I'm thirsty" Wonwoo said and watched Mingyu. He looks so happy what did that someone do to make Mingyu smile this big and bright at this kind of hour?
Mingyu back hug him, but Wonwoo feels so far away from the person who is hugging him right now.

What the fuck are you doing Kim Mingyu?