16

Wonwoo is not focusing not until the board of director mentioned his name.
"What about you Wonwoo, can you go there to help our team?" The director said. He looked at the people in the room and it seems like they're waiting him to say yes.
"Yes, my pleasure director-nim." The director nodded and continues to discuss about the project, they will go to different provinces and will do medical mission there. "Aside from that a celebrity will join us through this project." The director said and the people in the room look at each other, Wonwoo look at Vernon but the latter just shrug his shoulder.

"It's Boo Seungkwan, the singer song-writer he just came home last week." This is the first time Wonwoo heard that name. Him and Vernon was eating lunch and the latter was more quiet than usual,
"You okay Vern?" Wonwoo asked.
"Huh? Yes, i'm just worried about the medical mission" Vernon answered. Wonwoo find Vernon weird, well he is indeed weird but it's different now the moment they left the meeting the latter seems thinking about something. He shrug off those thoughts, he has no right to ask Vernon any questions. They continue their lunch quietly.

"Dr.Chwe and Dr.Jeon, the both of you will be on the same team director forget to say that on the meeting." The secretary said to them and they just nodded, It's better he's comfortable with Vernon anyways. 

Wonwoo arranged his desk for the next patient. The mother of the patient comes in and gave Wonwoo a smile which Wonwoo gave back, she is holding his child the child seems to be 6 months old.
"Good morning Ms. Park, what is your concern about baby Jim?" Wonwoo politely asked. "She had flu yesterday night i'm worried that her asthma will attack also." The mother worriedly said to him, and he understand it. "Let her nebulizer near to her and continue to take the medicine I gave and report to me if her fever is not going down, okay?" He said and the mother just nodded at him, his secretary guided the mother to left his office. He suddenly feel so dizzy and he wants to throw up.