5

Jeonghan is watching Seungcheol doing his business he crossed his arms thinking about Wonwoo and Mingyu's situation, he was so stressed and he can't help but to think about the two of them.

"Choi Seungcheol." He said, the latter looks at me with confused eyes and maybe some fear also. "What is it babe?" Seungcheol asked, he rethink all his actions for the past few days but he can't think any mistake of him to be his boyfriend be mad at him.
"Make sure to check Mingyu up." Seungcheol feel relief and nodded to his boyfriend. Jeonghan walks towards him and hug his boyfriend.
"It's been hard for the both of them, I just want them to be happy." Jeonghan said while looking at Seungcheol, he don't want to lose Seungcheol he will do everything to make this guy stay with him.
"I love you so so much Cheol thank you for staying with me." Seungcheol hold his boyfriend's hand tigth and kiss his forehead.
"I love you more Han, we'll make it through the end. But now we need to help Wonwoo and Mingyu, Wonwoo already filed a divorce he also signed it we don't know what will happen next but we need to be there for the both of them." Jeonghan nodded and rest his head on Seungcheol's shoulder, he needs to know who is Mingyu's affair.

Wonwoo is laying on his bed while staring at the ceiling, he was waiting for the company email. He wants to feel that his profession was not put into waste, he loves children and children deserves to be treated. He is Phediatrician graduate but never had a chance work because he immediately married Mingyu and he choose to stay at home to give all of his time to Mingyu. He is now confident to start working, for himself. 

He opened his laptop, he type the password. 050819.
It's their anniversary, the day Wonwoo said yes to be his boyfriend was also the day he said yes to be Mingyu's husband. The picture on the screen was them, they look so perfect. He adores Mingyu's eyes the most, it's like a boba pearl when he's sulky, it's shining so brightly when he is laughing, it's so beautiful whatever the situation is. How come he doesn't notice that Mingyu was not satisfied with their marriage anymore when the eyes of the latter was his favorite? Maybe he was too blind.

"You had been accepted please verify Ms. Lee for your schedule, you can start tomorrow. Congratulations Mr. Wonwoo Kim!"

He read the email for nth time, he was so happy and he is crying because of it. It was his dream, it's finally here he thought. But somehow the word Mr. Wonwoo Kim bothers him, it will be Wonwoo Jeon anytime soon he'll request to use his family's last time so his work will be comfortable with him.

Wonwoo was happy, but somehow he feels empty. He still smile and cheer himself.
"If Mingyu was here would he celebrate it with me? Are you proud of me Gyu?" He said to the wind, still he can't deny he still love his husband even though he cheated on him. He used to celebrate all of his success with Mingyu, but now he is celebrating it alone. If only those bad things didn't happen, maybe we're still happily together.

While Mingyu on the other hand is drowned himself to work is currently taking a break. He receives a message from his friend.

From Eunwoo:
I don't know you deserve to know this but Wonwoo applied to our hospital and he passed.

He smiled after reading the text, he was happy for Wonwoo he finally apply for a job. Back then he doesn't want to work because he said he wants to be a full time husband to him. Wonwoo is really the best husband, he deserves everything on this world. He even don't understand how can he hurt his husband, but he's willing to make everything right.

"I'm so proud of you my baby, you're still good as ever. Please wait for me, i'm fixing everything don't let us go."