17

Wonwoo

He's not feeling well, his stomach is not accepting any kind of food yesterday and today. He's pale, the only thing he do all day was to puke. The food stinks even his favorite sausage and pasta taste to bad. What the hell is happening to him? He is calling Jihoon.

"Jihoon-ah", He said while preventing himself to cry. "Yah Jeon Wonwoo, are you okay?" , Jihoon panick by the tone of his voice. "No, my stomach hurts so bad I barely eat yesterday and today i was puking all night please help me." Wonwoo cried out, he can't handle the pain anymore. The call ended but the pain on his stomach continues, it's even becoming more painful. He is holding his stomach and curled up.

Jihoon immediately drove to Wonwoo's place, he is shaking. He's worried about Wonwoo, he's alone and just imagining how Wonwoo endured the pain all night hurts him. When he arrived at the condo, he put the password since he knew the password would still the same it's Wonwoo what do you expect? When he opened the door, the things are scattered and it looks like someone done aggressively. He go straight to the bedroom just to saw Wonwoo curling up and crying silently, He went to the bed and pat Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Jihoon make it stop please it hurts so bad." Wonwoo pleaded him, he called Soonyoung earlier to sent some Doctor to check Wonwoo up. "It will end soon, the Doctor will come soon please bear with it Wonu." Jihoon tried to calm down the latter but the pain doubled. When Wonwoo screamed out his pain, Jihoon closed his eyes and hold the latter's hand tighter. The door bells, and he immediately run to open it, It was the Doctor he is expecting. He guide the Doctor to the bedroom.

"He said that his stomach hurts to bad, please check him carefully." , "I will Mr. Kwon." The doctor approaches Wonwoo and put him in a comfortable position to hin to check him out carefully. Jihoon wiped Wonwoo's sweat on his forehead and hold the latters arms. The doctor checked him out and the eyebrow of the doctor frowned. "Are you perhaps take any medicine to ease the pain?" The doctor asked. Wonwoo just nodded and the doctor sighed. "When was the last time you went to your obgyne?" , Wonwoo looked at the Doctor nervously.
"1 year ago, why Doc?" , "Well I don't know what conversation you had with your OB but as I checked you up today, you're pregnant." Jihoon looked at Wonwoo, what the fuck?

"I swear to God Jeon Wonwoo if you don't tell me that Mingyu is the Father of that child I'll bite your cheeks." Jihoon aggresively said to Wonwoo, "It's Mingyu's child ofcourse!" Wonwoo shouted at him.
"When was the last time you two did that?" , "Before I knew he's cheating on me." , "Do you know how many months your carrying your child?" Wonwoo suddenly stop and rethink what just happened. "5 months.." He don't know that he's pregnant, he don't feel any morning sickness and even cravings. His tummy don't even got big, he's clueless. He feel so guilty because he don't eat healthy and take care of himself that much, the baby might be suffering inside him that's why it hurts so bad. "But Wonwoo, would you tell him about this?" Jihoon asked him, that's another problem. They're already divorced so what's the point of telling him about their child? "I don't know, but i'm happy whatever will happen. Me and my baby is enough for me." Wonwoo touch his belly and smile, Jihoon loves to see Wonwoo being happy. "He deserve to know Wonwoo, that's still his child but I won't intrude about that if you don't want to." ,
"We waited for so long about this Ji, I feel like a love sick fool. This is my dream, our dream actually. I want to cherish this little one alone, You guys are there for me right?" Wonwoo asked Jihoon and the latter nodded and hugged him.

"Thank you Ji, take care!" , "Call me if you need anything." Jihoon said before leaving Wonwoo's condo. Wonwoo sat at the sofa and once again touched his belly.
"How come you didn't tell Appa that you're growing inside me? I should know this earlier so I can take care of you." He talk to the little bean inside of him.
"You're Papa Mingyu would be glad to know he's having a baby but can Appa enjoy his little time with you little more? Promise we'll tell Papa Mingyu about you." The little bean seems to understand it and kick, Wonwoo was shock it was the first time his baby kick. He wants to cry out of happiness, is this really what most of the parents feel when their baby kicked for the first time? "I don't know what will happen if Papa Mingyu will knew about your existence, I don't know if he's still with that girl. But whatever will happen, I'll do everything to make you safe baby. Don't be a stubborn and don't make me suffer okay? Appa Wonwoo loves you so so much." With that he ended up sleeping in the couch, too lazy to get up to sleep on his comfortable bed. What a crazy wonderful day for Wonwoo.

Author's Note 
- Hi! How are you? I hope you're doing well, How's the story going? Any thoughts and questions? The updates will be not frequent as I used to, but still I hope you enjoy this chapter as you enjoyed the previous ones. Stay safe and take care! ♡