4

It's been a week since Wonwoo left, Mingyu feel miserable he can't even get up to eat nor shower. He feel so useless, he feel so dumb for doing that thing to Wonwoo. Jihoon is not answering any of his messages and calls well that's understandable because they love Wonwoo that much and truly latter doesn't deserve anything bad in this world.

"You're pathetic Mingyu Kim" He said to himself and sit on the corner of the bed, his phone ring and expected it to be Wonwoo but it's not. It was their family lawyer, fear flashed through his system as he answered the phone call.

"Mr. Kim, there's a document came to my table today and it was a divorce paper it was already signed by Mr. Wonwoo Kim." His layer said and Mingyu threw his phone to the wall and scream loudly as much as he can, he pulled his own hair out of his anger and frustration. He knew this could happen but he was not ready, it was so early. He scream and cry until he can't anymore, he went to their bed and curled to Wonwoo's side of the bed he touched it imagining like the latter was there saying comforting him but it will never gonna happen again.

Wonwoo just arrived to the condo he just brought, it still need some decoration and furnitures so he's planning to go the mall and he'll also go to grocery. He spend a week thinking and the one thing that came to his mind was to end the things between him and Mingyu, it was not that easy ofcourse. If someone will ask him right now if he still love Mingyu the answer will be yes but he think it's time to take care and love himself. He spend his married life thinking about Mingyu, taking care of Mingyu, loving Mingyu. His own sake was not his priority back then even his dreams, but now it's him over anyone else including Mingyu.

The furniture will be delivered on his condo so Wonwoo went to the grocery, he's learning how to cook by watching some videos and he wants to try it. It's always been Mingyu who cooks in their house before, he never learn how to cook he became dependent to Mingyu so much. Aside from chicken and pork, he also grab some canned foods and frozen food just incase he become lazy to cook. Fruit section was heaven for Wonwoo, he loves to eat fruits.

He put the groceries at the back seat since it was plenty, when he was about to go to the driver's seat he saw the man he was not ready to see it was Mingyu. He notice how tired Mingyu face was, he seems he don't get enough sleep the latter became slim too. He wonder how his mistress take care of him, he also noticed the envelope his husband was holding.

"What is this Wonwoo Kim?" Mingyu asked him and raised it on the air, Wonwoo look at the envelope and said. "Your lawyer doesn't say anything about it?" , Mingyu look at him with fuming eyes well Wonwoo just laugh at the expression of the latter.
"You don't have the right to be mad at me Gyu if anyone has the right it was ME. You and your mistress are disgusting person why you just sign that damn paper so the both you can be together already?" Wonwoo uttured while on the back on his mind he was shivering and just want to runaway but he can't, he need to be strong for his own sake.

"I will not sign any divorce paper Won" Mingyu expression softened but Wonwoo was dedicated to his strong and cold aura.
"Don't do this to me Won, let me fix everything I swear nothing happened between us just please don't leave me." Mingyu cried and kneel infront of Wonwoo, the latter was staring at him feeling ridiculous by Mingyu's action.
"Do my face appear on your mind everytime you're meeting him her Gyu? Are you thinking what would I feel when you're with someone else? Do you think what are the consequences of your actions Gyu? Do you ever love me?" Wonwoo said still staring at Mingyu, Mingyu stood up and hold his hands but he pushed it away.

"I'm sorry Wonwoo, I do love you very much. My mind that time was a mess, I badly want to have a child. I was devastated, i'm so sorry." Mingyu cried and Wonwoo tears started to fall because he can't find Mingyu's reason enough for him to cheat it was dumb reason.

"I was devastated too Gyu, I needed you more at that time. I was expecting you to be there at my side, We're supposed to be helping each other but everytime I tried to talk to you you're always pushing me away. I also needed your support and assurance that time, I was hurting too, I was too sad and my mind was a mess that time too. But did I cheat on you? No! Why? Because I love you that much that even I feel that you're slowly drifting away I stayed because I knew you love me but no." Wonwoo bursted out and went to Mingyu to punch the latter, Mingyu just let Wonwoo do whatever he wants to do this punches and slaps are not enough. Seeing Wonwoo being like this hurts him so much.

Mingyu tries to hug Wonwoo but he failed, Wonwoo pushed Mingyu away.
"I don't want to see you ever again, if you don't want to sign those paper then fine but for me we're done Mingyu. I'm so tired loving you so so tired." Wonwoo said and wipe his tears, he drove away from the place his heart was, still aching. Mingyu was just there standing still, hoping this was just a nightmare. It's not, he caused Wonwoo so much pain. He was lost and nothing without Wonwoo.

"I love you Won, I won't give up on you, on us."