1

Wonwoo is in Jihoon and Soonyoung house, he's watching their kids running and playing around the house. Jihoon seated beside him and give him a cup of tea, he take a sip and place it on the table.

"Aren't you tired taking care and playing with your kids Ji?" He asked, Jihoon smiled at him and answered "Ofcourse I get tired i'm not a robot Won but seeing them being happy takes away all the tiredness I am feeling." Wonwoo smiled and a tiny little boy went to his lap, it's Jiwon. He picked up the baby and let it sit on his lap he hears giggles which makes him giggle too.

Jihoon watched Wonwoo playing with his kids, Wonwoo is a kind and loving husband and if the latter became a Dad he's sure he'll be the greatest Dad ever. Jihoon smiled and pick his son back, Wonwoo is tired already he can see it.
"If only I could bear a child, maybe Mingyu was not like this." Wonwoo said a smiled bitterly, Jihoon is confused they have a problem? He look at Wonwoo and the man is playing his own hands.
"He changed so much Ji, he's always coming home late and I even caught him talking to someone else last night." Wonwoo said and chuckles, Jihoon feel the pain in those chuckle.

They are in the garden, the kids are already sleeping. Jihoon is just staring at Wonwoo who is lost into his thoughts, how can Mingyu do this things to Wonwoo.
"I feel so useless hyung, I feel like he doesn't love me anymore." Wonwoo started to talk.
"Having a baby is what makes you called a family we are already married but it doesn't feel like it I feel like there's something missing I also want to have a child Hyung, God knows how much I cried that day when I knew I can't." Wonwoo sobs and Jihoon hold his hand, rub his back. Jihoon doesn't say anything but he feel so much rage about Mingyu's attitude. This is not just about Mingyu's feeling, he needs to include his husband feelings too.

"Can you drive properly Won?" Jihoon asked Wonwoo, and the latter smiled at him as a answer. Wonwoo doesn't want to go home, he feel suffocated and lonely their. He went to his secret place, to unwind and maybe to gain some strength to continue his life, his marriage with Mingyu. The place is still the same, the tree was still standing with beautiful leaves. The city lights are so beautiful at this place, he can see it clearly how the establishments lights are shining brightly. It's been so long since he came here, this is his safe place and escape he's glad this place was preserved and a secret. The wind blows and he shiver because it's so cold he blows some air into his hands to feel warm he stayed at the place until his phone rang.

Gyungie <3 calling ...

He stares at the incoming call, if it was back then he will not think twice to answer it but he can't answer it right now his thoughts was unclear his heart was bleeding. He wants to stop the pain but he can't, he needs time to think everything. He needs time for himself.
"I'm sorry my love but just let me have this time for myself." Wonwoo whispered into the wind and turned off his phone, ride on his car and drive to go somewhere far from here far from everyone and far from Mingyu.

All I done was to love you, support you. All I want is you to understand me, I'm also going through a hard time I needed you more at this time Gyu but why do I feel that you already left me?

His travel was full of unanswered thoughts and tears, he wants to escape for awhile.