8

"Ms. Lee seems your child doesn't have any signs of asthma attack these past few weeks?" Wonwoo asked the mother of his patient. "Ah yes Doc, we monitor him and let him drink his medicine just like what you told to me." The mother responded, Wonwoo nodded and pat the head of the girl "Be healthy baby, I want to see you again but not on the hospital." Wonwoo smiled and the child gives back a smile to him, He called his assistant to assist his client.

It's lunch break, as usual he's still on his office waiting for the break to end. He doesn't like to eat at this kind of hour, only few more hours of work then he'll come home it can wait. Still seating on his office chair when the door opened and it shows Vernon with coffee on his left hand. The latter raised his eyebrows and that makes Wonwoo laugh.
"You're like a prisoner." Vernon said as he placed the coffee on his table. "I am." He shortly answered and take a sip from the coffee, sometimes he assumed that aside from blood there's a coffee liquid running thorugh his whole body.

"You should eat more food, you're so skinny." Vernon said and stares at him for a couple of seconds. "I'm alright Vern, no need to be worried of." He said to assured the latter but he saw him rolling his eyes, such a brat.
"You free tonight?" , "Why?" He asked.
"I just want to show you something since last time you said you love star gazing." Vernon replied and looking at him with his signature puppy eyes.
"Hmm okay see you later Vern, thanks for the coffee." He said and smile at the latter, he watched him leaving the room. Vernon is such a good guy, his future will be lucky to have him.

"That's your last patient for today Dr. Jeon." His assistant happily said to him, "Yeah thank you for today, you did a great job." He said after leaving his office. He walked through the ward and the nurses greeted him and he greeted them back, the people here are so friendly sadly his introvert ass can't relate.

"You're still awkward around them." Vernon said as soon as he saw him.
"I'm an introvert, idiot." He replied and the latter just shrug his shoulders. They both arrived at the parking lot.
"So who's gonna drive this time?" They both said in unison, they looked at each other. "I'll do it." Once again they said it in unison. Wonwoo find it funny, he laugh and look at Vernon the latter was also laughing and looking at him. He realized that Vernon's mouth formed into a heart shape when he was laughing, it's adorable.

"How about we both bring our own car it can be hassle if I don't bring mine, just lead the way and I'll follow you." Wonwoo said and went to this car, Vernon do the same.

The travel was quiet ofcourse since he's alone thanks to the 1975 to make it less quiet though. He badly wants to see this band to perform live if he needs to do everything just for watch them, he'll do it.
He noticed how few the cars are as they continue to go farther.

Wonwoo's mouth was in gaped as he stares at the view, he was jumping into happiness when they reached the top of Vernon's secret place. It was like his secret place but it's higher version, Vernon watched Wonwoo's reaction and just laugh on how excited the latter is. Wonwoo take a photo of this view, he wants to remember this moment.
"It seems like you love city lights aside from stars Wonie." Vernon said and put a mat so they can sit on the ground. Wonwoo looked at him and said "I really love this kind of vibe, I feel like I have nothing to worry about." Vernon tap his side to let Wonwoo know he can sit beside him and Wonwoo do that.
"You don't have to worry about things so much, you can decided what you want." Vernon said gently, the cold wind embraces their skin that results them to hug their knees.
"It's easy to say but ten times harden to be done." Wonwoo uttured, as he trying to remove Mingyu from his head.
"You know Mingyu's company is not in the good state right now." Vernon said that makes Wonwoo stared at him.
"How did you know about him?" , "He was an old friend of mine." Vernon answered.
"He can establish his company again." Wonwoo mismerized how Mingyu worked his ass off just to build that, he won't let that company go just like that.

"He can't do that anymore." Vernon chuckles. "Why?" , "Because he is not with you anymore." Vernon said and looks at him. "What's my role to that?" Wonwoo doesn't understand anything, he is confused. "Mingyu can do everything because he was with you back then, you are the only one who believes at him. But right now that he messed up? He'll lose everything." Vernon explained to the confused latter.
"You know why he will lose everything?" Vernon said which makes Wonwoo catch his breath out of nervous.
"W-why?" He asked.

"Because he lost you first."