6

Months had passed Wonwoo already adjusted to the environment of his workplace, the stress was expected ofcourse but overall it's fine. If people will ask him how is he? His answer will be unsure as usual. Mingyu still not signing the papers, he don't know how many papers and emails of his lawyer sent to his soon to be ex-husband but the latter remain quiet.

"Mr. Jeon our last client cancel their appointment today, she request it to be tomorrow instead you can go home now." His secretary said, he nodded and started to clean his desk. It was a tiring day since this season is where the cold mostly affecting the children, poor babies. He is walking through the door when Vernon called him, Vernon is also a surgeon doctor they became close because their attitude is kinda similar.

"Dr. Jeon you're done for a day?" The latter asked him and smile at him, his red gums and perfect white teeth showed up.
"Yes, how about you?" He asked back, only to notice that Vernon is holding his bag and already changed into simple white shirt and pants which indicate that he is also done with his work.
"Great i'm also done uhm can I bring you to the coffee shop near from this hospital?" Vernon asked him and slightly bow down, he notice how red the ears of the latter which makes him chuckle.
"Hmm alright i'm in the mood for coffee"

The ambiance of the coffee shop was perfect for minimalist taste of Wonwoo, he scan the whole shop from the beige color of the surrounding plus the plants inside was really beautiful. Vernon smile at Wonwoo's reaction when Wonwoo notice that he smiled back.
"What do you want? My treat." Vernon spoke as soon as they take the seat father from the entrance.
"Iced Americano will be fine" Wonwoo replied, the latter nodded and went to the counter to get their order. It's been a long time since he went to this kind of place, he was glad to be here. He feel sorry for his other friends because he always neglect their offers to went outside, he was not yet ready to see them especially at this kind of situation but he answer their call and texts ofcourse.

His eyes went to the entrance of the shop, suddenly he saw his cousin Jungkook with his long term boyfriend Taehyung. He was thrilled to see the boy and the latter was thrilled too, Jungkook ran to hug Wonwoo.
Wonwoo laugh and when the hug was broken by him he asked Jubgkook. "How are you Kook?" Jungkook smiled at him and point out Taehyung's ring finger. It was an engagement ring, finally.
"Wow I didn't know the two of you was already engaged by the way please invite me to your guys wedding." Wonwoo looked at the both boys and smiled.
"Ofcourse hyung, we will." Jungkook said.

Vernon came with their drink, he choose not to order anything aside from Iced Americano he was shy since Vernon will pay. The silence between them hurts Wonwoo's ears so he looked at Vernon who looked like nervous. "Vern, chill I don't bite." Wonwoo said and sip his coffee, Vernon let a deep sighed before saying anything.
"A-are you perhaps have a boyfriend?" Vernon asked and straches his head. Wonwoo almost choked up to his drink look at the latter and cough. Okay, this is unexpected question from this man.
"I don't have." Wonwoo answered after he recovered from the question. Vernon smiled at him.
"But I have a husband." Wonwoo added.
"But I don't see anything ring." Vernon said and take a sip from his coffee
"It's because we're not okay, I already filed a divorce but sadly he don't want to signed it." Wonwoo sighed and brushed down his hair out of frustration, he feels like he's wasting his time to that paper but he badly want it to be over already.

They are already outside of the shop since they both bring their car, ofcourse they will drive their own. Wonwoo was thankful for this day.
"Thank you Vern, means a lot to me." He said, the latter nodded and turned his back.
"Wonwoo, I don't know what is happening between you and your husband but I hope it will be over soon." Wonwoo heard what Vernon said.