18

Mingyu

It's a usual day for Mingyu, his office is finally at peace. His employees are working hard thankfully, so he is. He want to go to the mall, he wants to unwind. His office is full of papers he hopes someone will clean this mess for him. He grab his wallet and car keys when he went out he scan the room to find his secretary.

"I will go the mall, call me if somethings important come up." He said and his secretary just nodded to him. He went to the elevator, he look at his own reflection. He really look pale and thin, his cheekbone is showing up already which is not usual for him. He is starting to see his beard and mustache, should he let it grow until Wonwoo come back? He laugh and brushed off his hair, it's long enough to tie which Wonwoo like. Everything about him reminds him of Wonwoo.

When he arrived at the mall, he feels empty just like the mall's ambiance. 10 am is not bad to go to the mall right? We walked through the stores, not having a desire to buy anything just want to window shopping. He stopped at the baby's store, he went inside. He looked at the tiny shoes, he giggles and he imagined how happy he will be if he had a child. Still holding the shoes the familiar silhoutte catched his attention, it's Wonwoo. Wonwoo seems having a hard time picking between black or brown shoes, it's for baby though did some of their friends got pregnant? He watch the latter, he also notice how Wonwoo constantly rubbing his tummy. His eyebrow furrowed he can't stop himself but to went where Wonwoo is. Wonwoo looked surprised when he saw Mingyu, he stop rubbing his belly and his baby stop kicking too. Mingyu looked at him like it was waiting for explanation.

"A-are you pregnant Wonwoo?" Mingyu was so scared to hear the answer but still he managed to stay stiff.
"Yes I am." Wonwoo bravely said and continue to pick the shoes though his hands are shaking so much. "With whom?" Mingyu asked. Wonwoo stopped and looked at him. "If I say it's yours then what?" Wonwoo said before leaving the store, as soon as he exit the store his belly starts to hurt so bad he was about to fall when someone hold his waist.
It was Mingyu, the latter looks so worried about Wonwoo. Mingyu is not saying anything, he just carrying Wonwoo out of the mall he heard Wonwoo's little whimper and sobs.
"What do you want Wonwoo?" He asked worriedly, Wonwoo reach out for his hand and he gladly hold it.
"My belly hurts so bad let's go home." Wonwoo said and Mingyu just nodded, but the thing is where is the home Wonwoo talking about?