23. (end)

Years passed Mingyu still can't believe he's having the best days of his life, He had Wonwoo and Migoo with him. His business is growing and growing it's unexpected though but just like Wonwoo said he deserved it. His son is now 14 years old and all he can is he look exactly as Wonwoo.

"Love he might hate it, stop staring." Wonwoo said to him and hug him.
"I just can't believe he grow up so fast." He heard a chuckle from Wonwoo. "You can't stop the time love, he'll continue to grow up whether you like it or not." Mingyu nodded and put his hand around Wonwoo's waist. "We could spend another lifetime, in that lifetime I'll be good." Mingyu suddenly said that it made Wonwoo look at him.

"You're good, don't make me repeat it everyday." Wonwoo said softly. Migoo stood up and went where they are. "Dada is always like that, he always saying he'll be good but his the best Dad." Migoo said and hug Mingyu. "See? Even your son had enough of that Mingyu." Mingyu just laugh at them, They love this two so much.

This may be the most boring ending of the story you'll ever read lmao but i'm ending this story. Thank you for reading this story, thank you for patiently waiting for this to finished. I'll be writing again just need a little more time, it maybe be a rare ship or boochan. I'm working so hard to write again I wish I'll see you guys again soon! Suggestion of ship on the next story is allowed, again thank you for reading this! ♡