21

Wonwoo put down Migoo on his bed and stay with his son side. He touch Migoo's cheeks and left a peck on it. Migoo is so bubbly kid just like Mingyu, his son is also smart and sweet.

While he was staring Migoo suddenly woke up and touch his cheeks. "Migoo love Papa Wonu so muchie" His son suddenly said and it makes Wonwoo's heart hurt so good. "Papa Wonu loves Migoo so muchie too!" Wonwoo said and hug his son.

While preparing their dinner Wonwoo heard Mingyu's car outside. And ofcourse there's Migoo running to their door to see his Dad.

"What's for our dinner Love?" Mingyu asked while holding Migoo. "Uhm Migoo request for chicken curry so I did." Wonwoo said. Mingyu walked towards Wonwoo and kissed the latters forehead.

"You eat curry right now Migoo? You're already a big boy indeed." Mingyu said to his son and Migoo answered him with giggles.

Wonwoo is watching Migoo wiping his own mouth. Mingyu is staring at their son too, maybe wondering when Migoo grew up this much. "Papa Wonu won't kiss me if I don't wipe my mouth and brush my tweet, I'll tell to Yaya Mimi I will take a bath too!" Migoo said and left the table, Wonwoo heard how Mingyu laugh and shake his head out of amusement.

"Migoo was so attached to you, he knew what to do already before he go to sleep." 
"Migoo was attached to you too, you're just busy. He loves you, pabo!" Wonwoo replied and starts to clean the table. Mingyu approach him and hug him from the back, Mingyu put his face on Wonwoo's neck. He can feel Mingyu's breath, he also can feel Mingyu's arm on his waist.
"Stop overthinking Mingyu, Migoo loves you. We love you." Wonwoo said and hold Mingyu's hand to assure the latter. Another deep sigh from Mingyu and it hugs him tigther. "Don't go anywhere, Don't get tired of me. Stay with me until my last breath." Mingyu said, Wonwoo chuckles he assume that Mingyu is pouting though he can't actually see it.
"I will stay with you, I will always be with you. I love you always, Migoo loves you even more." Wonwoo said and face Mingyu. His husband is pouting as he expected, he laugh and kiss his Mingyu on the lips.