22 🔞

NSFW, Read at your own risk.

The sun touches Mingyu's skin it shows how pretty his melanin skin is, Wonwoo really loves Mingyu skin color though the latter hates it.

He play with Mingyu's hair and playfully kiss his husband lips. But Mingyu seems like in a deep sleep, Migoo is with his Nanny. And Wonwoo started to think something.

He begin to kiss Mingyu's lips again this time its deep, it's not aggressive it was passionate. Mingyu's hand started to hold his waist and he pit his hand on Mingyu's shoulder. Wonwoo was on Mingyu's top, he stop and look at his husband.

"Good morning my love." He said and Mingyu just pouted at him.
"Kiss me more" Mingyu said to him, Wonwoo laugh and did it. Mingyu wrapped his arms on Wonwoo's waist his husband waist is really thin and it makes him turn on now. They switched position, Mingyu is on top now. He can clearly see his husband's face, Wonwoo's fox eyes and red lips.

Mingyu kiss Wonwoo's neck and left a mark there he heard how Wonwoo is trying not to moan but he touch Wonwoo's waist down to his private part and whisper on his husband ear "Moan for me, love." Mingyu said and started to removed his own shirt, he notice that Wonwoo is staring at him and he just smirk at him. Wonwoo sat and removed his own shirt too, Mingyu can see how much needy Wonwoo is right now and he loves what he see. He is just right there staring at Wonwoo when Wonwoo aggressively grab his cheek and kiss his lips aggressively. "Please Mingyu, I need you." And just a snap Mingyu is inside Wonwoo's, Mingyu loves how Wonwoo pleaded to him to make him feel good. The room was full of their moans. Wonwoo is really loud and Mingyu just love it. "I want this feeling, You inside me fucking me hard aah- harder please" Wonwoo said and Mingyu is thrusting. "You really had a bad mouth when we are in bed Wonwoo" Mingyu said and do what Wonwoo request, he thrust deeper and faster and Wonwoo's moan became more loud and after a few minutes he cum inside just what Wonwoo said.

"I love you Mingyu." Wonwoo weakly said to Mingyu and Mingyu kiss him lips "And I love you more baby."