3

Wonwoo came to the place he's afraid to went for the past years, he don't want to come here unless he fulfill his dreams. But his feet bring him to this place.

"Hi Mom, it's been awhile." He asked and wipe the dust on his Mom's grave.
"Are you mad at me? Sorry I don't visit you often." He notice the flowers and it looks like it was there for atleast 2 days he think. Whoever they are who put flowers, he was thankful.
He sat on the ground and crossed his legs to hug himself, it was hard for him to lose his Mother.

She can't watched him the moment he graduated from college with degree, she was not there when he got his first job and first salary, she was not their when he fell inlove and she was not their when he got married. But he knew, she was up there watching him and he hopes she's happy and proud of him.
"Mom, my mind right now was a mess I want to runaway from everything. Can you please take me with you?"
His heart aches as he said that thing, he cried until he feel that there is no tears left on his system.

When he is done and tired from crying he stood up and wipe his tears, "I'll visit you again Mom, I love you." He said, the cold wind breeze makes the leaves dance as he finished his sentence maybe that was his Mom.
Someone walked towards him and put a coat on him when he look at that person it was Changkyun.
Changkyun smiled at him and doesn't say anything, it was a very long time since he seen this man.

"Looks like the flower that I put on Auntie's was dried and dead" Changkyun said and look at Wonwoo who are still quiet and staring at him.
Changkyun laughs, "Yes i'm the one who put the flowers since you're not visiting her she must feel lonely." He said
"Thank you Chan." Wonwoo uttured. And the latter just nodded.

"You going home? Where's your husband?" Changkyun asked as they reached where their car was parked.
Wonwoo stop and wants to punch Changkyun
"We're not okay Chan." He just said and tries to calm himself from the thoughts.
"Oh, I'm sorry so where will you stay if that's the case?" The latter asked softly feeling sorry for Wonwoo.
"I want to go to our old house, maybe I could stay there for awhile." Wonwoo said and smiled at Changkyun.
"Hmm, if you want to then go just message me when you need something I hope you're still have my number?"
Changkyun assuring that Wonwoo will be fine on his own, Wonwoo nodded and wave at him.
He watched his car driving away from him until he can't see it anymore, dumbass Mingyu what did you do? He shake his head and ride on his car to drive his way home.