7

The board meeting was finally done the stress was pasted on Mingyu's face, he looks more thinner and stress. The brushed up his hair and loosen his neck tie, when he look at his table it's the same envelope he's been receiving for the past months. Out of frustration he shoved away all the papers on his table and scream loudly, he's secretary Seungkwan immediately went to his office.

"S-sir what's happening?" His poor secretary was looking at him trembling with fear, afraid of him. Mingyu gasp some air to calm himself and when he is calm he just sign the door to Seungkwan for him to leave his office, the latter seems to understand what he wants to say and rushed to the door to leave him.

He went home after the incident, he can't calm himself only Wonwoo can. He knew he was dumb to expect Wonwoo to be here but he's thinking that his mood will immediately shift from mad to calm when he's husband was here at his side. It's true that he's fixing the problem he created but it's not easy as it seems to be. He ended everything with his affair. Sadly he can't asked for help of his friends, since he knew they love Wonwoo and he doesn't to be cheated on. It's funny because as much as he wanted to show to them that he's really regretting it, the more they suspicious of him.

He went to the shower, as soon as the warm water touches his skin he broke down. He rest his forehead to the wall and cry as much as he wanted to. He also needed someone to rely to, but he doesn't deserve it. Wonwoo was the one he hurted the most but the more he think that he hurted Wonwoo the pain caused to him as tripled. He wants to beg, he wants to run to Wonwoo's arm. He wants to hide himself into his husband's arms but he can't. He was an asshole to this mistake. He really wished he think a thousand times before doing that thing. If only I didn't do it.

He was drying his hair when he looked at the mirror, he noticed how his face and body changed since then. He doesn't have much time to trim his hair and to shave. He looks like 2 times older to his real age. He touches his chest where Wonwoo's name was tattooed. It was beautiful, ofcourse everything about Wonwoo is beautiful. He heard he was a Doctor with amazing feedbacks of the hospital head. He's really an amazing person. Talented and smart.

He walked to the bed and hug the pillow with Wonwoo's shirt on it as the pillow case, Wonwoo is still not coming over to get his things which makes Mingyu feel at a little ease. His clothes are still have his fragrance. He hugged the pillow like it was Wonwoo, he was love sick. He started to cry again, it was his routine every night. He really misses Wonwoo that much, as the day passes by instead of him getting better it becomes worse.

I'll wait until you're ready to talk to me, until you're ready to see me. I'll wait for you everyday Wonwoo.