19

Mingyu ended up bringing Wonwoo on their house since his condo is not pleasant to see and it's dirty too. He is carrying Wonwoo like a bride style and put him on the couch he hold Wonwoo's head and put a pillow for him to be comfortable. Wonwoo's nose crunches and hold his belly, still avoiding Mingyu's eyes afraid that the latter will be mad at him for not telling him about their baby.

Mingyu just sat beside Wonwoo, waiting for an explanation. Wonwoo hold his hand and gave him an assurance smile.
"Its yours" Wonwoo said and Mingyu nodded he looked up preventing his tears to escape to his eyes, but he failed. He put his two hands on his face and cried. Wonwoo on the other hand just staring at Mingyu he gather all of his remaining energy to get up, he removed Mingyu's hands and hold the latter's cheeks.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to keep it a secret I'm just not sure if you want this baby i'm scared." Wonwoo told Mingyu and Mingyu answered, "We are waiting for this moment what comes to your mind that I didn't want the baby?" , "I just don't want to ruin your relationship with her" Wonwoo said and it breaks Mingyu's heart until now it still haunts him how stupid he is to hurt Wonwoo and it caused so much overthinking for the latter. "We don't have any relationship Wonu, I pushed her away the day that I signed the divorce papers." Mingyu is giving Wonwoo an assurance. Wonwoo just nodded, he doesn't have any energy to overthink at this point. "You don't have to come back to me just because i'm pregnant you can still do everything you want just, just don't run about your responsibilities as his father that's all I ask Mingyu." Wonwoo removed his hands from Mingyu's face and hold his belly. "Can we try again Won? I'll be better, I want to be there at your side through this journey of us. I want to raise our child with you." Mingyu pleaded and Wonwoo imagine how great is it when they both raise their child. Wonwoo's emotions are controlling him but he knew he also wants to try again.

Wonwoo nodded and it makes Mingyu jump out of his excitement, "O-ouch" Wonwoo said and it makes Mingyu panicked. "Why, what do you need?!" Wonwoo wants to laugh seeing Mingyu's reaction, the latter seems to be sensitive to his reaction. "Our baby kick, no need to worry." Wonwoo smiled and put Mingyu's hand on his belly, Mingyu kneel to adjust he kissed Wonwoo's belly.
"Mingoo-ah don't make it hard to Appa Wonwoo be such a good boy, we'll do everything just for you. I'm sorry Papa Mingyu just came today but I'll promise to take care and love the both you until I can." Mingyu said and kissed Wonwoo's belly once again, Wonwoo is crying his heart is so happy right now. He loves what he is seeing at this moment. Mingyu stand up and pull Wonwoo's waist, kissed Wonwoo's forehead. "I know I can't changed the bad things I've done in the past Wonu, but I promised to make everything's right. Thank you for giving me a chance to love and take care the both you, I love you so much Wonu thank you for being such a strong man for me." Wonwoo put his hands around Mingyu's neck.
"Thank you Mingyu for accepting and realizing that you're wrong, I know you're trying your best to be better for us. I saw everything Mingyu even before, I know you're trying. Thank you for loving me and our baby. We love you too so much."

Mingyu can't explain how happy he is right now, Wonwoo is on his arms plus the angel that they been waiting for so long.
He wants this moment to last. Finally this came back to this house, with their angel.
Finally he can call this place HOME because for him the definition of home is where Wonwoo is.