13

Jun rushed to went to Mingyu's office he was so mad to the latter after begging to him to became his lawyer this mother fucker just continue his thing with the girl, Mingyu's secretary was about to stand up but Jun stopped her by his hands telling her to stay still. As soon as he opened the door he saw Mingyu lifeless, signing the papers infront of him. He walked towards the table and put the papers on the desk, when Mingyu noticed him the latter's eyebrow raised up.
"You're fucking fucked up a big time Mingyu." Jun said. "What is this?" Mingyu asked cluelessly.
"It's a fucking evidence of you still seeing your mistress asshole now the divorce can be pushed through!" Jun shouted at the latter. Mingyu opened the envelope and it was a pictures of Naomi leaving his condo. He run his fingers to his hair and pulled his hair because of the frustration. Is this the sign he was looking for? Mingyu opened the envelope and get his pen, Jun only looked at him. Jun is tired, really.
"I hope you won't regret anything in the end Mingyu, I'm so tired." Jun said and just watched how Mingyu signed the divorce papers just like how he signed his business papers.
"I really hope the same Jun" Mingyu exhaustedly said and put down his pen.
"Just tell me everything I need to do to make this case closed i'm also tired Jun."

Wonwoo just woke up, they sleep over at the Kwon residence. The two couples don't let him to go home last night, they said they missed him so much he can't say no so he stayed. He get his phone and put it on his pocket and went outside to get some breakfast, Jihoon's cooking skills is good. He walked through the kitchen just to saw Jihoon cooking curry, "Hmm husband things I guess?" He said,
"Good morning to you too." Jihoon said. He laugh and just seat on the table near the kitchen "This will be the time I'll eat some home made breakfast, Thanks to you Ji." Wonwoo said and Jihoon just stared at him "Mingyu doesn't cook for y- sorry" Jihoon cover his mouth and Wonwoo just laugh at him "It's okay his name won't hurt for me to hear." Assuring the latter he help him by putting the utensils at the table.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan was already with them, the kids eat up first before them. They talk about their high school days, how Jihoon pushed away Soonyoung so many times. How Jeonghan had a crush for Seungcheol for 4 years and him being a book worm for the rest of his high school life. His phone rang, it's his lawyer.
"Hyungs my lawyer can I answer it here?" Wonwoo said, he's nervous on whatever this conversation is about. His Hyungs nodded at him and he answered the phone call and put the speaker on.

"Good Morning Wonwoo, did you receive the email that I send to you?" His lawyer said. "Uhm no, i'm not yet checking my emails today Atty." He answered. He looked at Jeonghan and the latter just nodded at him. "If that's the case then I'll tell you instead, the divorce papers was already signed by Mr. Kim Mingyu." When Wonwoo heard that he felt the familiar pain crawling through his heart up to his lungs that made him suffocate but he stay still. "Thank you Atty." He just said and ended the phone call, all of them became quiet after that. This is what he wants but why does it hurts him so bad? This is what he wants right?

"Hyungs I'll go home, can I?" Wonwoo said with the lame voice. "Ofcourse, just text anyone of us when you need us hm?" Seungcheol said. His Hyungs watched him getting in his car he waved at them and let a small smile to atleast assure them that he is fine, is he fine though?

Jeonghan holds Seungcheol's hand, and looked at Jihoon who is feeling so uneasy. "We need to give him some time to be alone Ji, Wonwoo won't do anything to himself." Jeonghan trying to make Jihoon at ease. "I know but i'm still worried about him." Jihoon said. "You don't have to be Jagiya, his connections with Mingyu was already cut-off." Soonyoung said and hold his husband's hands.
"It's just sad that the two of them ended up just like this." Seungcheol said while looking at them. "I feel like the both of them needed to grow separately, I feel like they need to know how to live their lives without being dependent with each other. They both rushed things, they don't know the feeling of being free because they both stucked with each other." Seungcheol added.

"If they both really for each other, when they are both learned the things that can make them stronger and love each other even more they eventually find their way to get back together." Jeonghan said. And Jihoon just sighed because the both of them are true, He just hope that Wonwoo and Mingyu will healed from the things that are happening today. Though Mingyu is an asshole, he still used to be his friend.