2

Jihoon waited Soonyoung to come home as soon as the door open, he run to hug his husband and cry on him. Soonyoung on the other hand was suprised by his husband's action, Jihoon usually don't cry. He hold Jihoon's chin to look at him he wipe the tears that on the latters cheek with his thumb and kiss his forehead.

"What's wrong Ji?" He asked with a soft voice, "Wonwoo." Jihoon said and cry even more after saying their friends name.
"Why what happened?" He asked nervously, "He told me that Mingyu might be cheating on him, Soons I can see the pain on his eyes i'm afraid he'll do something the same when his Mom died."
"Where is he?" , "He said he'll come home i'm no sure if he's home already." Soonyoug nodded and hug his husband when someone rushes to open their door, Mingyu full of sweat in his forehead and look so lost showed up.

"H-hyung I just came home and Wonwoo was not there, did he somehow went here?" Mingyu said while trying to catch his breath, Soonyoung walks towards Mingyu and punch the latter. Mingyu was shocked by the older's action and when he looked into Jihoon's direction it's also the same, they're mad.
"Mingyu if there's something will happen to Wonwoo I'll make sure you'll pay and regret it until the day you die." Jihoon said and pull out his phone to contact Wonwoo.

Wonwoo's phone was off, Mingyu sitting on the floor wiping the blood on his wound on his mouth thinking all the bullshits he had done to Wonwoo. Soonyoung is calming Jihoon down, they called Seungcheol and Jeonghan already to informed about what is happening. Mingyu is laughing which makes Jihoon look at his direction with fuming eyes but the laugh starting to turn into crying and sobs even more, Jihoon just watch Mingyu and he wants Mingyu to feel more pain.

"You know how much Wonwoo struggled just to be with you Gyu, he gave up everything just to stay with you! He choose you over his career, he always making decisions that is beneficial for you! He always thinking about your feelings, about your opinion. But what did you do? You fucking cheated on him you're the most disgusting person I ever met Gyu! You don't deserve Wonwoo at all." Jihoon snapped.
"Gyu I think it's better if you go home, I'll call you if Wonwoo contact us." Soonyoung said and Mingyu wipe his tears and get up from the floor.

"I'll fix everything Hyung, I can't lose Wonwoo." He said while walking through the door but Jihoon said something that made him stop.

"Bold of you to think that you can fix it easily, I hope you are thinking about Wonwoo when you are with your affair. Wonwoo love you but not this too much."