20

Mingyu brushed off his hair as he finished all of his work today, it's frustrating to cram his work but he also want to spend his weekend with his son and husband. He was about to leave his office when his door suddenly open so loud, his eyebrow furrowed but its suddenly changed when he saw who came in.

It's Migoo, his 2 year old son. His son run as fast it could to him and hug his legs Migoo open his arms asking to be carried, and Mingyu gladly did. Wonwoo also arrived in his office, looking so fine as usual.

"Yah Migoo-ah I told you Dada might be busy, Sorry love are you doing something? We are just strolling the mall when Migoo suddenly whines that he wants to see you." Wonwoo walked towards Mingyu, Mingyu kiss the latter on his head and just laugh on his Husband's expression.

"I just finished doing them so we could spend the weekend together, Migoo I told you not to be a stubborn Papa Wonwoo might be having a hard time hm?" Mingyu said to his son that is currently asking Wonwoo to carry him.
"But Migoo wants to see Dada Gugu" Migoo buried his face into Wonwoo's neck.
"Dada Gugu is finishing his work, we will go to the amusement park tomorrow right?" Wonwoo trying to not let Migoo cry, He walked towards to the sofa and softly pat Migoo's head.

Mingyu just watched them, Migoo is really clingy to them it reminds him of himself when he was still young. Migoo looks like Wonwoo a lot, you can't deny that he is Wonwoo's son. Aside from his sulky attitude he don't know what else Migoo got him from him. Still watching them Mingyu and Wonwoo's eyes met, Wonwoo whispered that Migoo is sleepy and they will go home soon.

"Wait for me at home, thank you for coming here. I will be home soon too, I love you both." Mingyu said and Wonwoo just whispered 'We love you too' before leaving his office.

After that Jun appeared on his smiling so wide that it irritates Mingyu so much.
"Stop smiling like that, it's annoying!" Mingyu said and sit on the chair. "I'm just happy that you and Wonwoo fixed your marriage and have Migoo now." Jun said and drink his coffee.
"I told you, I will fix everything." Jun just nodded and just stared at Mingyu which bothers the latter.
"I just hope you will not do anything to hurt Wonwoo anymore Gyu, It's different now since you guys have Migoo." Jun genuinely said. Mingyu understand him, all of their friends are always reminding him to take care of Wonwoo and Migoo even more.
"I will Jun, don't worry. I would die if I see Wonwoo and Migoo hurting because of me, I love him so much and I would risk everything just to protect them."

2 years ago he made a biggest mistake. Also 2 years ago when Wonwoo gave him a chance to correct his mistake and even gave him an angel. He won't let this love go, He won't let this family of him be broken and he won't let Wonwoo slip away from him too.