Chapter 1

A/N; mention of blood and killings is in this chapter, please be aware!! Also a mention of rape.

******

It was a full moon and the night is young, the scream inside that small hut is echoing around the forest but nobody's dare to move. A woman's cloth was ripped off from his body, while his husband looking at him with agony and pain.

She was abused and raped while his husband witnessing all of it. She was screaming while her husband was growling to stop the torture.

But there's no mercy on the heart of their abusers, they were laughing while enjoying the agony of the woman and her husband. After they got tired and had enough of their play, they pull a trigger and hit the center of her head.

"Deal with it Anthony, order from the higher-ups! Kill and Burn! " another set of laughter echoed inside the hut

On the other hand, the Alpha wolf who is watching his beloved misery is just looking at his wife's dead body, as the cold steel sword slush his chest, blood squirted out like a fountain of water. They ripped his heart that still beating in the hand of his killer.

Not far away a little kid witnessing his parent's death. He wanted to scream but no sound coming from his mouth. He looks at the face of his parent's killers one by one, he tattoos their faces into the deeper core of his memory.

He memorize their laugh, their voices the marks on their body, and the weapons they used to kill his beloved mama and papa. Every smile every gesture of their hands he secures in his memory for revenge.

As the night got deeper he hides in the dark, for the killers of his parent to take their leave and burn the house. When he makes sure everyone is gone and it is safe to go out now, he slowly shows himself in the light that the moon provided for him.

He watches the ashes of their house taken by the wind. He watch as the fire slowly fade out and enveloped the body of his beloved parents. He looks up to see the moon who will be his lone witness of this misfortune.

Slowly he turn around and walk away, he didn't look back.

"Promise me to protect yourself no matter what happens, no matter what you see, walk straight never look back! " his mama's voice echoed inside his head as he walk straight out of the forest.

"You are my son and I'm proud of you, one day you will meet your wolf, don't forget to tell him about us okay! " his papa's voice this time inside his head.

"Do not be afraid, you are an Alpha! "
"I'm proud of you my son! I love you! "

He walks and walks as the tears keep falling to his cheek. He didn't mind the lurking danger around him for he was also ready to die.

As he reaches the main road he looks up to check if the moon is still there, for the first Ray of the sun is slowly show his glory in the surroundings.
He still looking at the sky never want the moon to leave him, he didn't notice the car approaching on his way. As he turn his head to look at it he was hit.

"Is he still alive? " the voice of the moon is not familiar, no it's not the killer.

"Take him inside let's bring him to the hospital! " the concerned voice is strange to him.
"Why not leave me here and let me die! " he said on his mind.

He was carried on inside and when he looked at his savior face blue eyes staring at him the way his mama and papa look at him.
"Maybe! Just maybe the moon sent him! "

He closed his eyes and welcomed the darkness that enveloped his senses.

But the screaming and crying and laughing and taunting are echoed inside him.

***************************

He woke up silently, observing his surrounding. His eyes look left and right until he saw a man sitting on a long sofa inside the room where his in. His eyes find the possible weapon to use to protect himself if ever this man attacked him. But to his surprise, the man speaks to him.

"Don't waste your energy kid! Focus on healing then we will talk! " his voice is with authority.

He just keeps quiet staring at him. The man walks closer to him and looks at him sternly. Still those big blue eyes with concern.

"You can call me father! "

****************-******************
---------------------------------------