Chapter 29.

A/N: Enjoy reading! ❤️

************

The dark covers all the area of a creepy mountain, no one dares to come out even animals within the forest. The moon hides its light, giving chances to those who wanted to do wrong. Giving opportunity to those who wanted to hide, but giving a great feeling of fear to those who are hunted. Even the wind blows coldly as if sending a fair warning for everyone to be alert.

A man is tied up in a chair, unconscious of his surroundings. His face is like an angel, sweats dripping from his forehead. A soft, cold hand caresses his face gently as if it is touching some rare diamond.

Slowly his eyes flickered indicate that he gain his consciousness.

"You're awake! " A man who is caressing him said.

"I am awake Draco, you can take your hands off from my face! " The man in a chair snarl.

"Still feisty my dear mate! Don't you realize your situation right now? You are tied up in a silver chain. I can do whatever I want to do with you! Gulf!" Draco grinning devilishly.

"Is this how a vampire leader deals with rejection? I expect too much from you. " Gulf gently said smiling sarcastically.

Draco holds his jaw and forces him to look him in the eyes, Draco gets startled by the way Gulf look at him. It's full of hatred and disgust.

"Why do you hate me so much Gulf? I just want to hold you, kiss you, and love you! Why do you hate me so much? " Draco's voice faltered with sadness.

Gulf keeps his silence, he is buying time to waste so that when he killed Draco, he wanted to show the vampire leader the sunrise. Even though he hates the man to the very core of his heart, there is a part of his vampire self that wanted to give some parting gifts to his ex-mate.

"Well, I can't do anything to change your heart,  so let me put my mark on that beautiful neck of yours. I want to put it beside your chosen mate, what do you think? " Draco grin at him, gliding his tongue on Gulf's jaw down to where Mew's mark is.

"I'm giving you a chance Sir but it seems that you dint want it! " Gulf said, the voice in a warning tone but Draco's mind was too clouded of emotion to understand it.

"I just want to feel you Gulf, my mark will look beautiful on your neck also. " Draco graze his teeth on Gulf's neck.

Slowly his canines grow, inhaling the scents that come from Gulf's neck.

He is about to plunge his canines on Gulf's skin but his eyes went wide when his hair was harshly pulled away by Gulf's hand.

"What a pervert vampire you are! " Gulf's said slapping hard Draco's face.

Gulf throws him away, he quickly removes the silver chain around his body.

"H-how?... W-what?... " Draco couldn't form a word, stuttering on the process.

His eyes look at Gulf in shock, it's a silver chain and it's very lethal to all vampires unless you are gifted such ability to get immune.

"Let us finish what you started Sir! " Gulf attacks him first but Draco is too fast to get hit.

As a vampire leader, he has a special ability but with Gulf, it seems that his ability is useless. The lust pheromones he is releasing do not affect Gulf.

He was staring blankly to nowhere that he didn't notice that Gulf attack him again and this time he received a strong punch on his neck.

"What now? Draco! I will induce you the pain that you caused my parents! I will kill you and burn you just like how you ordered your men to burn and killed my mama and papa! " Gulf's eyes turn into emerald green it means that Blizzard is going to take over and use his power soon.