Chapter 19.

********

Morning came, everything seems normal. The newly mated wolf lying comfortably on the bed, hugging each other. Birds chirping outside as a sign of a new day. House servant is busy preparing breakfast before their master woke up.

Gulf woke up feeling sore all over his body, especially his neck and hole down there. Heaving a sigh he slowly took off the blanket that was covering them. Looking at his mate who soundly sleeping his eyes darted on the mark on Mew's neck. It's not an ordinary mark, he was confused but felt proud of himself for that mark was made by Blizzard-his wolf.

Glancing at his mate once again, he gets off the bed and walks his way to the bathroom. His mate will probably wake up after he takes a shower.

Enjoying the cold water that flowing from the shower, his mind flashed a memory from last night. He remembers Liam, Liam never dared to kiss him even before. He never said 'I love you no matter how sweet the situation is and Liam's eyes are sad.

"I felt something will happen Gulf, I can't just point it out if it's good or bad! " Blizzard said in mind link.

"Something is off, the way Liam said those words last night. I felt that something is wrong! " Gulf answered, running his finger through his hair to push it away from his face.

"Prepare yourself for anything that might happen, but remember! Leaving our mate is not an option, I will die if I lose my mate! " Blizzard warning in a stern voice.

"What do you mean? I thought we are okay without them if things gets out of control! " Gulf is confused, his wolf is the one who suggests before to leave their mate to protect them if the revenge plan will mess up.

"No! Not this time! The mark on Mew's shoulder, you saw it! The black and white fur that mix in one wolf is me and Apollo, the face of a wolf with red eyes and covered with silver fur is you. You surrender your soul to our mate! And the red circle like blood represents a crown, it's Mew, he is a wolf king! " Blizzard explains.

"How do you know all this? And why did you said that we will die if we leave them? " Gulf asked while drying his hair with a towel.

"Not you Gulf, just me. I will perish if I leave my mate! The bond and link are too strong that no one can break it even you or Mew! " Blizzard's voice changes into a full alpha tone.

"What are you blubbering early this morning Blizz? " Gulf loses his cool, his heartbeat rapidly.

"The bond and link are made with your vampire's blood, your vampire gives up his mate and uses his blood to bind us to the wolf king! " Blizzard said.

"Vampire mate? What do you mean? My head is aching now! Stop talking! " Gulf closed his eyes tightly and took a deep breath.

"Your vampire meets his mate Gulf! The leader of the Guild! Draco! " Blizzard explain more but his sight became blurry, holding his head that throbbing in pain.

"Baby! Are You There? " it's his mate's voice, "Baby? " Mew called him again, voice full of worried. "I'm going in! " Mew push the door to open and he saw Gulf on the floor unconscious.

"Gulf! " Mew quickly held his mate and carried him back to their bed, he minds link Bright to call the palace doctor.

He quickly put clothes on his mate, scanning Gulf's body for any bruises or wounds but nothing is wrong. He didn't leave any love bites on him last night.

The soft knock was heard outside the door, all their friends came in and quickly go to Gulf's side worriedly. Everyone is eyeing Gulf but Mild steps away from everyone. They look at him confused but Mew gets the reason immediately.