Chapter 24.

******
New days mean new possibilities, new beginnings, a new chapter, new experiences, new enemies.

Gulf look at the group of vampires who are glaring at him at the entrance of the university. Some are calm while some are ready to attack. He pretend that he didn't notice it but when he look to the other side, in the far corner of the building the woman he saw last time was there, slyly smiling at him.

"Love? I think I'm in trouble! " Gulf mind link his mate.

"What do you mean you're in trouble? Stay with your friends, Zee will never leave your side, signal Ja and Haii to stay alert and focus, once you feel something wrong, you have to go home right away avoid the enemy as much as possible. " Mew said in a calm voice but Gulf felt that his worries.

"I want to end their business today! Let me face them, I want to know their reasons for targeting me! " Gulf exhale in between his sentence.

"That's it, I'm coming there. Don't do anything, stay where you are I will pick you up! Open your link at all times. " Mew ordered with a snarl.

Gulf look a the woman again but she was nowhere to be found. The group of vampires who are glaring at him is now going to their classes. Gulf heaved a sigh he is sure that this day will end in a blood bath.

************

Mew arrived at the school ground with a cold face, he wanted to show everyone that he is a wolf king and he will not appreciate any disrespect. Looking around the campus, the surrounding is quiet but some student who is loitering around recognize him and bow down immediately.

He secretly sniffs the air, Apollo is agitated. He wanted to see Gulf at that moment to make sure his mate is safe. Mew strides towards the Director's office where Luke is staying. He asked the alpha to open every camera around the campus.

There he saw his mate standing in a stoic face looking at the group of people who is staring at him, but when Gulf look at the other side the camera didn't capture the person it was hidden. He saw Gulf's expression change into anger.

"Who that person might be! " Mew muttered to himself.

A knock at the door makes Mew feels excited, it's Gulf. He asked Zee to fetch Gulf in his room, a good thing that his mate followed his order obediently.

"You know that I can protect myself right? You don't have to worry about my love! I know if I'm in danger and I can fight better than anyone of them! " Gulf said gently.

"I can't risk any chances baby, Apollo is on verge of taking over just to make sure you are safe! " Mew explained.

"Just what do they want? Those vampires are new students. And the one who asked the Principal to register them is Quellon! " Luke said looking at the paper where the record of the new student is written.

"Quellon? Draco's brother? " Gulf look at Mew with confused eyes.

"I think the Guild knew that Gulf is your mate, Mew! " Zee replied.

"I think there is another reason why he planted a bunch of vampires inside the campus to spy on me. I think Quellon knows that his brother is interested in me! " Gulf said clenching his fist.

"Draco will not allow anyone to hurt you Gulf, the only reason we have now is that you are the wolf King's mate. " Luke said trying to think deeper.

"No! The guild will never use this kind of method when it comes to Mew, it's carelessness on their part. If they want to harm me because I'm Mew's mate, they will do it secretly! " Gulf argues.