Chapter 25.

A/N; mention of blood and killings, please be reminded.
***************

Cold wind blows gently, on that dark inner part of the thick forest. Gulf's feet brought him to where his instinct tells him so. There he is facing three ferocious vampires, smiling devilishly at him, eyes in the shade of deep red.

Just one look at them Gulf can tell that they were the best of their clan. Calm but alert and most of all skilled in killings.

"Did you feel fear now lone wolf? " The man on the right side of the woman said mocking him.

"Shut up Zaguen, we must kill him quickly before his alpha reaches here! " it's the woman.

"What's the deal with him? Zhavi? He seems just an ordinary werewolf though! What's so special about him that we are called to deal with him? " The man on the left side said in a cold face.

"He is the wolf King's mate, Zon, we need to be careful and kill him as fast as we can! " Zhavi said holding a ribbon in her hand.

"What's the exact order from Quellon? " Zaguen asked.

"Burn and kill! " Zhavi replied.

Gulf who has been listening to their conversation from a distance is holding his temper. The 'burn and kill ' order was laid also for his parents years ago.

"Those bastards will pay for what they said! " Blizzard growl inside Gulf's head.

Earlier that day...

Gulf goes back to his class with Zee trailing behind him. He saw the woman from earlier looking at him and tilted her head lightly motioning Gulf to follow her but Gulf ignored her and proceed to his classroom.

Gulf waited for Zee to go back to Luke's office and tell Mild that he is going to the toilet but he plans to confront the woman and end the hide and seek game she is playing.

"Meet me on the inner part of the mountain later if you don't want your omega friend to put on the line, or maybe your beta friend he looks delicious," she whispered to his ears.

Gulf is about to face her but she disappeared again.

"What do you think Blizz? " Gulf asked his wolf.

"Let's end this, I'm tired of dealing with shit like them. She even threatened us with our friends. I promise I will burn her alive !" Blizzard answered with fiery green eyes.

Gulf looks at the empty hallway, he cut off his mind link and goes on his way to face his enemy.

********

Zaguen, Zhavi, and Zon are called the "deadly trio", they are one of those top fighters of the guild. Zaguen can step on the shadow of his enemy to forbid them to move anymore and killed them. Zhavi is the fastest of them all, she can induce pain to her enemy in just one touch. Zon the strongest vampire, has the ability to create a small fire to burn his enemy, and he likes to torture his opponent by cutting their limbs one by one. Zon felt happy every time he saw his enemy scream in pain.

The trio who look at Gulf got confused for they didn't saw any fear in Gulf's eyes. The way Gulf look at them is full of anger but Flint's of taunting expressions.

As the wind blows it's a signal for the trio to attack Gulf but Zaguen stops them while smirking.

"I will handle him, he doesn't deserve our time, he is just a weakling who always waiting for his alpha to come and save him! " Zaguen said confidently