Chapter 6.

**I will try to update every day, but sorry in advance if I can't.

****************

Gulf came home after a week of adjusting with his wolf. Henry waited on the door and stride towards the car but halt on his steps when Gulf comes out. His son is glowing as a white rose blooming in the first of spring. His son's eyes sparkled reflected on his smile.

He was mesmerized by Gulf's glow-up that he didn't notice that his son hug him already. And Gulf's body became warmer than before. He hugged his son tightly make the younger whine and laugh.

"How are you, sir? " Gulf greeted his father and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm good young master, how are you?! " Henry answered playfully, they tease each other while walking inside the mansion.

"Go up and rest now! Meet me at my office at 8:00 tonight! " Henry told Gulf before he motion him to go.

"Thanks, Dad, and oh! Wanna meet him? " Gulf grinning at his father who looks at him demented. "...my wolf? " Gulf added.

His father smiled widely and stand up.

"Of course, we have a lot to talk about tonight! reserve your energy! " Henry pat his shoulder and push him to go up to rest.

*

Night came and they had finished their dinner, Gulf asked Henry to give him a minute. He goes back to his room to get his bathrobe, he knows he will rip his clothes in pieces once he shifted into his wolf.

He came knocking on his father's office, he heard his father's voice telling him to come in. He raise his brows when he saw two vampire women inside the room waiting for him. The two women stand and bow giving him respect.

He looks at Henry and with a questioning look, Henry motion him to sit down. The women took their sit in front of him, staring at him like he is an alien. But no! They are staring shamelessly at Gulf because they too were mesmerized by his beauty.

"It's rude to stare like that! " Gulf reprimands the two women, and they immediately look down while saying their apology.

"This is Ana and Amy, son! Ana can see your past while Amy can see your future! They're twins, vampire twins! " Henry introduces the two.

Gulf keeps silent waiting for his dad to speak again.

"I ask them to visit the site of the tragedy, to make sure that we have the right person to kill! I show Ana all your sketches of the people who murdered them and she confirmed it. " Henry looking at his son who lift his head the moment he heard about the people he needs to take down.

"So Ana has seen it and confirmed it, then why Amy is here? " Gulf shows his true attitude when it comes to a topic like this. The death of his parents awakens the beast inside him.

"She's here to read your future! " Henry added staring at him seriously.

He let his father do whatever he wants to do, he motioned Amy to do it. She asks for Gulf's hand, she holds it tightly and looks at Gulf's eyes. But creases on her forehead appeared, he drop Gulf's hand and look at Henry.

"I don't see any future on him! " Henry snap his head towards the woman. Gulf growl a little making them jolt.

"I mean I can't read him, I don't see any future, let's try Ana if she can read your past to confirm my hunch! " Amy explained afraid of the deadly look from Gulf.

Ana stood up and hold Gulf's hand without asking permission. To her surprised, she can't also read Gulf's past.

"He can shield his mind from anyone! " Ana looks at him with amazement.