Chapter 51.

A/N: mention of blood and killings, please be advised.

**********

"Gulf??..... "

Mew awoke from his dream screaming his mate's name, the wicked smile from his mate made him shiver in fear.

It was near nighttime again, he didn't know when he fell asleep, with a disheveled mind he stare at the clothes he is holding.

"Where are you Gulf? " Mew asked himself as he tried to connect his mate's link again.

A soft knock was heard at his door, he quickly stands up to open it, expecting good news from whoever it is that knocking on his door. As he reached the doorknob he smell his mate's scent and instead of opening it his mind drifted back to his dream earlier.

"Open it, Mew, this is not the time to be a coward! " Apollo snarled at him as the wolf tried to take over.

Mew twists the doorknob and there is standing his mate wearing a black cloak while holding his sword.

Mew stared at him as Gulf look at him with sad eyes, Mew's body flinches when Gulf drop the sword on the floor and stridden towards his mate and pour his heart out while crying. Mew felt like he was stabbed by a million daggers looking at Gulf in a painful state.

His hands tremble as he lifts them to cover his mate's body with his hug. With the wailing sound of cries, and the shaking shoulder of his mate, the tears that started to wet the shirt that he is wearing, Mew knew that something terrible happened.

He didn't utter any words, he let his mate pour all his emotions into his arms. A soft sniffle was heard and gently breathing take over. Mew didn't know how long they stayed in that position while hugging his mate, as Gulf succumb to a deep sleep Mew tighten his grip on Gulf's waist.

"Alexander meets the Gothic Guild, I'm sure they were scheming again. " Zee report to Mew through their link.

"Find out everything, we will still proceed to the plan whatever happens! " Mew answered as he carried his mate to their bed.

As he cleaned his mate's body, he smell Andrew's scent on Gulf's skin. Even though he is confused, he shrugs it off for he knows he will get the answers to all his question once his mate is calm.

*******

Gothic guild.....

"What brings you here Sir Alexander? " Quellon asked as he sit at the chair that once belongs to his brother Draco.

Alexander glared at him and look around to make sure he has everyone in his presence. The silence is deafening, trying to understand the eerily hesitation and fear of everyone.

"I need your help! " Alexander clearly stated as his eyes fixed on the high chair where Quellon sits. "My son Mew Alaric dela Merced chose to defy me because of his mate, your brother's killer, Gulf Arvin Sandoval. Help me get rid of him in exchange for the position of Luna from your kin. I will not ask for more than this but to get rid of the silver wolf. " Alexander declared desperately.

"A luna from a vampire kind? Are you sure you can handle the heavy loads of your decision? Wolves will lose their sanity once they lose their mate, especially that a wolf king and his fated mate we are talking about.! " Cassius said glancing at another member of the Gothic.

"I know that! I would rather kill him also and take back the throne than let the silver wolf claim the position of Luna of the wolf kind. " Alexander replied.

"You mean you will choose a vampire to be 'YOUR' own luna? " Quellon chirp in grinning evilly.

"Yes! I don't care what kind of method you will make to get rid of Gulf as long as he is dead! Better do it before he reaches the throne, royal wolves tradition, the future luna should walk in a white carpet that was laid for them before they ascend to the throne beside the wolf king. Gulf will wait alone in a room for a signal from the wolf king, that's your chance to attack him, make sure that you will end him before he can enter the holy door for the luna! " Alexander replied sternly.