Chapter 21.

**********

After the head enchantress disappear, everyone was left with a confused mind. Gulf looked at everyone, they have the same expression -confused and in deep thoughts.

Mew stand up and held his hand to leave but was stopped by his father.

"May I have little of your time son? There is something I need to discuss with you alone?! " Alex said.

Everyone leave the room for they knew that was an indirect order from the previous king. Gulf's friend knows the rules of the palace already, so they knew how to act. Gulf on the other hand leaves the room quietly, bowing a little to Mew and his father, without looking back.

He didn't utter a word to anyone, he took a step back to Mew's room, but he didn't know he was lost already for he is in deep thoughts. He halt on his step when he felt unfamiliar surroundings. A slither sound of the ropes and the sharpen of the sword seems so dangerous to him.

He look up and he saw some palace warriors doing their training. Some are smiling evilly at him like mocking him. His feet brought him to the palace training ground.

"Welcome intruder! " The half-naked guy said laughing at him.

"You are not a palace guard nor a King's bodyguard, who are you? " the guy with a wolf tattoo on his chest asks him in a scary aura.

Gulf didn't flinch but look at them one by one, he decided to avoid any problems within the palace, he should leave quietly.

"I'm sorry, I am lost. I should go back to my way now! " he bow a little but the laughter increase when he did that.

The mocking and booing sound echoed all around the arena. Gulf took a deep breath and took one step but a flying arrow was hit in front of him.

"No one can get out from here without taking a duel. You should beat at least five warriors before you go! " The guys with a wolf tattoo said smirking.

"Please just let me go, I didn't mean any troubles here. Thank you! " Gulf said and turn around again to walk away.

Another arrow flies towards him and this time it is meant to aim at his shoulder, but he catches it cause his hand bleeds.

"Rule of the palace! " The man with a wavy hair sternly said.

Gulf took a deep breath and face them, the cheering sound echoed.

Two warriors stand in front to face him, grinning like crazy, they stride towards Gulf but Gulf didn't move. As they strike their first blow, Gulf smoothly avoids it. One warrior throws a punch and the other serves a high kick but to their surprise, Gulf holds both of them and throws them back to where they stand.

Everyone look at him in shock, the man with a wolf tattoo on his chest gritted his teeth and attack Gulf without permission. Gulf waited for him to come near, Gulf lift his right hand and aim the face of the man giving him a hard slap on the face, the man's body swim in a dry land.

****

Guards of the palace are running to report the situation to the King. The alphas who are talking casually notice the commotion and asked one of the guards.

"An intruder was able to get inside the warrior's ground, he is facing the wrath of some alphas and betas now! " the guard said in fear.

Mew who just walk out of the door heard what the guard said.

"Gulf! " Mild said that made everyone look at him in wide eyes.

Mew quickly run faster than everyone. His mate is facing the palace warriors and that is bad news.