Epilogue"

4 years later......

The chirping of birds on the tree branches makes a melodious sound, synchronized in the sound of the wind. Butterflies flew everywhere, from buds to fully bloom flowers. The rays of the sun are a sign of a new day and a new page for Mew and Gulf's life.

Servants are busy in the kitchen and every hallway, guards, and warriors walking to and fro to secure every corner of the palace. The wedding bell is about to ring a sound, giving a signal of blessings to a newly wedded couple.

"I now present you Mew Alaric dela Merced and Gulf Arvin Sandoval as a wolf king and luna of the wolf kind. "The first elder of the wolves announced.

The clapping hands and happy murmurs spread throughout the area, the howls and whistles were heard that made everyone laugh.

"Your Highness, you may kiss your luna! " The first elder declared, everyone squeal at excitement but got cut by the sudden cute voice.

"Me too! I want to kiss Papa! ", their three years old son Tharn Nattarine blurted out as he make his way towards the pulpit where his parents is standing.

Everyone claps again as the hall is filled with laughter.

Gulf smiled as he scoot down to reach his son, Tharn Nattarine pouted his lips as a signal for a kiss. Gulf glances at his mate that is frowning and glaring at his son.

"Don't tell me that you got jealous of your son? " Gulf said teasingly with a sly smile on his face.

"He always kiss you every chance he got! " Mew replied as he pulled his mate for a kiss.

Cheers and laughter filled the hall again.

The family marched their way out to present Gulf as Luna to all wolf kind. Gulf still carrying his son on his arm didn't get to throw the flower bouquet.

The couple took a deep breath and shared a meaningful glance, Nattarine also clapping with his tiny hand suddenly stopped and tilted his head to his dad.

"What is it, son? " Mew asked in confusion.

"I love you, daddy! " Nattarine blurted out which makes Mew confuse even more.

"Why so sweet suddenly? Tell me what is it? " Mew asked again while glancing at Gulf that is eagerly waiting for another word from their son.

"Hmm, uncle Bwight said I will sleep at their house tonight! " Nattarine said smiling while fidgeting.

"Sure son, that would be nice! " Mew answered excitedly for he knows he has Gulf all by himself.

"Yeah, uncle Bwight said, you will make a baby sister for me! " Nattarine said innocently that made Gull's face turned into the shade of red.

The guests giggled and burst into laughter as they watch the luna rolled his eyes and scan the crowd to look for Bright.

"But papa, I told uncle Win that I want to watch you how to make my baby sister! " Nattarine shamelessly said that made Gulf close his eyes tightly while everyone having a good time with their son's cuteness.

"Remind me to meet Bright and Win at the study room after the party. " Gulf seriously said but his mate pull him into a hug and kissed his forehead.

Everyone clapped their hands once again as they chattered happily, Nattarine was taken care of by Mild that happy these past few days.

Gulf lean-to Mew to whisper something that made Mew chuckled.

"Luke said that he is planning to claim Mild since they don't have a mate of their own. Luke's mate died in a battle between vampires and werewolves before. " Mew explained.

"That would be complicated if Mild found his fated mate in the future! " Gulf said in a worried voice.

"They have their own love story to write baby, but whatever happens in the future, we will make sure that they will have us. " Mew replied as he kissed his mate's hand.

Gulf smiled at him and nod, as the couple look around, they felt peace and harmony. They felt complete that they were surrounded by friends that they can call brothers and they have Nattarine now.

Their son is their only reason to fight for their love and to protect the family that they have. Nattarine will have their pages to be filled up.

The night sink deeper with their heart beating fast, the lone assassin found his permanent home in his mate's arms.

************

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so so much, everyone! ❤️❤️😘😘😘