Chapter 47.

A/N; roller coaster emotion ahead...

********

Gulf entered the house with a shocked face. Bouquets everywhere, beautiful decorations, and a banner that said: "will you marry me? ". The house is silent indicating that everyone is sleeping without care from their surroundings.

As he heard his mate's step slowly approaching, he turn around to see his reactions. The surprised look is visible on Mew's face but the sudden panic made Gulf confused.

"Baby, Uhm... I think you should close your eyes! " Mew said in a panicked voice.

Gulf is about to answer but Ja and Haii join the scene. They look at Gulf in surprise and at the same time, they move quickly to wake up Mild, Zee, and Saint.

Gulf look at them blankly, as everyone move to and fro while Mew was nailed on the spot looking at him.

"Stop everyone! " Gulf said in a high pitch voice. Everyone halt and stay in whatever position they have been.

Mew slowly walks towards him with a serious face as everyone anticipates what will happen next. The supposed surprise proposal was ruined, and Gulf seems not happy with what he saw.

As they held their breath, Mew held Gulf's hand and folded his one knee in front of him. Gulf lips hanging as he watches Mew rummaging his pocket to get something. A small box in the shade of black was offered at Gulf. Mew with a sad eye stare at him holding a box that he slowly opened.

A white gold ring with an emerald stone in the center was seen.

"My plan of proposing to you especially was ruined. Things happened and I don't know anymore if you said yes, but I still want to try. " Mew said heaving a deep breath, suppressing the tears that are waiting to fall anytime. "Will you marry me? I... I don't want to lose you! " Mew finished his sentence and bite his lips. Closing his eyes tightly, preparing himself for any answers.

A warm hand caresses his face, and a soft kiss sticks on his lips.

"Why are you closing your eyes, don't you want to see my face while I say yes? " Gulf asked as he caress Mew's eyes using his thumb.

Mew opens his eyes to look at him, Gulf is smiling at him.

"Will you marry me? " Mew asked again, staring at his mate trying to hide the sadness that he felt. It was supposed to be a great surprise.

"Yes! I will marry you! " Gulf said while pulling his mate to stand up. He hugs Mew tightly.

"Even though I know that wedding will not happen, I will still marry you! " Gulf said internally as he glance at Ja and Haii.

Mew hugged him back, sniffing softly on Gulf's shoulder. As their friends watch after they got disturbed at their peaceful sleep, didn't know if they cheer or clap their hands, for they felt the gloomy aura surrounding the couple.

Mild who watch them with sad eyes, pick the bouquet that they prepared for Gulf. He gave it to Mew to pass it to his mate, Gulf utter thank you to Mild.

Mew inserted the ring on Gulf's finger, they sealed it with a kiss in front of their friends.

The break of dawn is slowly approaching, a new day is about to come. As they go back to sleep at very late hours, secret glances happen between vampires.