Chapter 9.

*************

Stormy weather is all over the city where Vampires and Werewolves are blending smoothly. No one cares as long as you mind your own business, abiding by the law.

Heavy rains tip-toed in every corner of every alleys and street, even in the private subdivision where the big mansions were built.

Unknown to everyone! in Blood Rose street inside the prominent community, a person is struggling to free himself.

He was tied up in a metal chair with a silver chain around his body, waiting for his final death.

"Wh-what do you want?? " he asks almost a whisper.

"I don't want anything, but your agony and pain! " a man with piercing red eyes is hiding in the dark side of that room.

"Y-you will pay... pay.. for this! " his breathing became shallow as the silver chain slowly melting his skin.

The assassin walk towards him holding a syringe in his right hand, his face was covered with a mask. He is wearing a black fitted shirt and black fitted pants, paired with combat boots, a katana on his back, and a set of silver shuriken and daggers on both sides of his pants.

"Let me know how does it feel to get injected by vervain, how does it feel that slowly this poison creep inside your body traveling in your veins, going to the top of your brain! Don't worry I add some aqua regia acid in it so that it will slowly and painfully bring you a sweet sensation!!" An assassin squirts a little amount from the needle and harshly injected it on the victim's thigh.

The scream echoed together with the sharp lightning and thunder. He is panting because of the pain inflicted on his body.

"Why? W-why a-re you d-doing t-this? " he looks at the man with fear in his eyes. A tear in his eyes.

The man look at him smiling, he enjoys how his victim groans in pain, his face contorted with so much agony. He looks at his watch. He took the small silver chain and put it around his victim's mouth.

"In 20 minutes, the chemical in your body will completely cover your brain, by the time your head will explode like a time bomb! " he placed a sunflower on his lap and turn around to walk away but halt on a step.

He came back in front of the helpless man and whispered in his ears.

"In the name of Anthony and Meredith Mitchell, I'll see you in hell! " the victim's eyes went wide.

His silhouette disappeared in the dark.

******************

Mew received another tragic news early in the morning, one of the leaders of the Gothic Guild was found dead in his own home. Head explodes because of vervain mix in aqua regia acid. It's a fatal death that no one can escape.

"Darwin Madrigal! a known philanthropist who just came home from Spain from a business trip, found dead inside his home in Blood Rose street! " the news anchor speaking on the television.

Mew watches the TV more on glaring for this is another headache for him. They were staying in one of his penthouses near the University. The back of their house is a thick forest it's a perfect place for wolves like them.

The killer leaves another sunflower it means it's the same person.

"Do you think the flower is a message itself? " Zee asks. He is an expert in weaponry and the strongest of them.

"The way he kills Jeff Ramirez and Darwin Madrigal is based on the depth of his grudge. Look! He kills Jeff with a snap of a sword while he painfully kills Darwin! " Luke who is watching the TV can't stop himself from thinking deep.