Chapter 30.

A/N;  blood and killings are mentioned in this chapter, please be advised.

*************

Confused! That what's Gulf felt while staring at Draco's burning body, the words that come from the vampire's mouth sink in his mind without a proper understanding of the meaning of it.

"Alexander..."

That name keeps ringing on his memory, that he forgot about his mate.

"Young master, we need to go back now! We sight some vampires coming into this area! " Haii said trying to get Gulf's attention.

"Young master! " Ja called him also.

Gulf look at them and sign them to go. He turn around to walk away but stopped to glance at the ashes that were slowly taken by the wind.

"You are still a bastard even in your death! " by that word, he left without a trace.

On his way out of that forest, Gulf opens his mind link to check about his mate. He knows that he let Mew get worried about him again, but he can't risk the safety of his mate in the war he is in.

"Love! " Gulf called his mate in a gentle voice.

"Oh my god! Baby, what the hell is wrong with you? You disappear again without telling me where you are? Do you consider me as your mate Gulf? " Mew angrily said on their mind link.

"I'm sorry I will explain everything when I see you, but now I want you to listen to me! Don't trust anyone, a man named Art is sent by Draco to kill you! So please be careful! I'm on my way home! Draco is dead love, I killed him" Gulf said while taking his way but suddenly he felt a sudden pain in his neck. 

His eyes look at the two vampires in front of him who are staring at him worriedly.

"Mew? " Gulf heartbeats went crazy.

"Baby! Roseville County, south part of the mountain, we are trapped! " By that words, Mew's mind link was cut off.

*************

Mew woke up in a dark room inside the small house, his hand hanging upward while his legs were tied with a silver chain. He look around and found Zee who is sitting in a chair and has blindfolded and tied also. He felt so weak and his neck is aching.

"Your highness! Does the wolfsbane feel so good? " Art asked him.

He growl at the man but Art didn't flinch nor show any fear while staring at him.

"Don't worry your highness, I'm sure Draco is having a good time with your mate right now! He told me that he will put his mark on Gulf's neck while fucking him! " Art tauntingly said smiling devilishly.

"So he didn't know that his master was dead already! " Mew sigh in relief.

"What do you want? " Mew asked taking a deep breath for the effect of the wolfsbane is too much on him. Although it can't kill him, the poison that is present on that herbs is enough to induce pain.

"I didn't want anything but your life! But before killing you let's have fun first, your alpha is cute!" Art said glancing at Zee. "I will let the other vampire have fun with him, while I will satisfy myself with your warmth and blood before killing you! I will! Don't worry Gulf will disgust you after everything!" Art slowly removed his clothes in front of Mew, biting his lips like a seductress.

"You will pay for this profanity of yours Art! Did you forget that I am a wolf king? I will kill be the one to kill you, remember that! " Mew snarl but Art just laughs at him.