Chapter 17.

*****

Morning came, Mew is the first one to open his eyes with his mates in his arm, their position is the same he wonders what kind of ache he will suffer once Gulf woke up, he bet he will have sore muscles.

He didn't move and just felt the warmth of his mate and listen to his mate's cute breathing. When Gulf felt the change of heartbeat from the person who is hugging him he open his eyes and Mew notice it.

"Did you sleep well, baby? " Mew asked caressing  Gulf's face.

Gulf didn't answer, he just stay silent and let his mate caress him more.

"Look at me Gulf! " Mew demands him, but instead of giving in, he hugs Mew tighter.

He doesn't want to see any negative emotions right now, he is just contented with his mate's warmth, hearing his voice and feel the sensation from Mew's caress.

Mew heaved a sigh and kissed the top of his head. It made him lose his negative thoughts and proceed to look upon his mate. Mew look at him smiling but Gulf saw all the emotions pent up inside.

He got up slowly to change their position, he knew that his mate endured the uncomfortable sleeping position just to make him feel good. As he was about to get off from bed, Mew pull his hand, hold his nape and arrest his lips.

The kiss is deep but not moving, Gulf just closes his eyes and lets his mate kiss him even more. Mew abandon his lips after a minute and put his head on Gulf's shoulder.

"Marry me Gulf! " Mew suddenly exclaimed that made Gulf jolted and push him away.

Gulf looks at him-shock, lips hanging and cheek blushing.

"How can you say that early this morning Mew? " Gulf said avoiding his mate's gaze.

"I'm serious, baby! " Mew held his hand.

Gulf look at him in disbelief, his mate is possessive he knows that but asking marriage at this time, they didn't even patch up their misunderstanding yet.

"Mew, this is not the right time to talk about that, it's a serious matter. Didn't you say that we take it slowly and learn to know each other more? Don't let the situation clouded your decisions, Mew. I will marry you of course but not now! " Gulf said in a clear tone staring at his mate, he expect to saw a disappointment in his eyes but no.

Mew hug him instead, his mate understand him and Mew knew already why Gulf is so hesitant about the marriage proposal.

"What kind of man who proposed to his lover a marriage without a ring and unromantic set-up? " Mew said planting another kiss on Gulf's forehead.

"You know that I don't care about the set-up right? " Gulf move away to hide his blushing face.

"I'm just kidding baby, I know we have a lot to talk about. And let's do that after breakfast, our friends are waiting downstairs! " Mew said pulling his mate to the toilet.

Gulf thought that it's just Ja and Haii and the other alphas that Mew meant when he said "our friends", but he didn't know that a surprise is waiting for him.

*****

Gulf looks at the people sitting on his sofa in the living room, smiling at him. Mild, Saint, Fluke, and Win are sitting comfortably on the long elegant sofa, waiting for him.

Gulf look behind him and there he saw his mate's happy expression.

"Surprised!? " Mew said holding his hand and guide him to walk towards their friends.