Chapter 34.

A/N;; I'm thinking of ending this story soon with a surprising twist.

*********

Wounds heal like winter turned into summer. Happiness became sadness just like flowers withered in unpleasant weather. Even the most hailed leaders became vicious in their secret ways. Turning themselves into ferocious beasts than beautiful angels.

Alexander sitting comfortably inside his room, eyes staring at the two big pictures on the wall. Thinking about Mew and Gulf.

The smile of the future luna never faltered throughout the end of their dinner time. The sweet glances of Mew that he gives to Gulf every time the younger complement the taste of his food. It made his heart clench in anger.

"You guys wanted to punish me even in your death! " Alexander uttered to himself.

The two women in the picture- a bright smiles that mirrored their souls. Two women whose soul was linked to the black and silver wolf.

Alexander stood up and walk towards his wife's portrait. Amelia the mother of Mew the alpha she-wolf with brown eyes. As Alexander caress it gently his mind drifted to the past event that lead his son to became a motherless young man.

*******

The silent cries of a woman staring at her vicious husband with disgust and hate, lips are bleeding cheeks redden. Tears keep flowing as a sign of pain.

"Where are they, Amelia? " Alexander asked his luna in a calm but stern voice.

Amelia keeps her silent, she rather dies than telling her husband the whereabouts of her best friend and their most trusted right hand. Her husband falls in love with her vampire best friend and has been doing all his might to find her after the luna helps them to escape.

"I ask you for the last time where are they? " Alexander asked again but this time it's a warning.

Amelia wiped her tears and stood up, walked in front of her husband, and slap the alpha with so much force.

"How can you do this to me, Al? How can you do this to us!? You are just a piece of trash that didn't deserve love! I am your fated mate but you teach your heart to love someone else!! You will never saw Meredith again even if you kill me now! " Amelia left the turn away to left the room with tears keep flowing on her beautiful cheek like a river raging in a storm.

"You choose a wrong decision my dear luna! I will find her whatever happens!!" Alexander utters as he watches the fading silhouette of his wife.

"Make sure that she will drink her potion tonight and bring Mew to the secret room! " Alexander ordered the man in black that is hiding a far corner of his room.

----

Amelia woke up in a dark room with the smell of baby powder. She looked around to find his son but to no avail.

"Mew! " Amelia called in a panic voice but the creaking sound of an opened door made her feeling fear rose.

"Where is he? Where is my son? " Amelia screamed at the man in front of him. Eyes shifting in the shade of gray.

Growling at the man, her alpha wolf overtaken her body snaps the head of her abductor.

She went outside only to see the empty surroundings above the highest cliff. The night sky was surrounded by dark clouds that made her more miserable thinking about how to escape. Running in the unknown direction she heard a sudden snap of an arrow.