Chapter 49.

A/N; mention of blood, cut limbs, and killings, please be advised.

*******

Gulf looks at Mew blankly as he stares at his mate's finger-pointing at his stomach. They stare at each other seriously when Gulf burst out into laughter. Clutching his stomach, he can't believe that Mew will forget the fact that he is an Alpha and there is no way he can be pregnant.

"Gulf? " Mew called softly and in a serious voice.

"Don't think too much love! Your mate is an alpha, I cannot be pregnant! " Gulf said smiling and motion his mate to lie down.

"Baby- "

"Hush-hush  Mew! Let's go back to sleep, I swear I'm not! " Gulf sternly said as he pull his mate to his embrace as they lie down in bed again to sleep.

"I heard another heartbeat baby, I also heard it when we stayed at the pack. What if we visit a doctor tomorrow?" Mew tried to convince him, the wolf king is very much sure that his mate is pregnant.

"No need, sleep now, we need to train tomorrow! " Gulf answered warmly and kissed his forehead.

Mew keeps his silent but worries and excitement stir up inside him.

"I need to confirm it as soon as possible! " Mew said as he closed his eyes and feel his mate's warmth.

*******

The moment has come, the time to act the rescue plan and the day to go back to the palace for Mew and Gulf and some other alphas.

Once they succeed to rescue Henry, Gulf will stay at the palace with Mew and his alphas to prepare for the next mission. They will only come out of the palace if Alexander is dead. Ja and Haii stare at Gulf with sad eyes, their young master has been through a lot of hard times.

"See u at the grand ball everyone! Please be careful about tonight's mission. " Gulf said as he look around smiling then turn around to join his mate inside the waiting car.

"Gulf! " Mild called holding a small box wrapped in beautiful paper.

Gulf look at him, his eyes catch the gift at the omegas hand. Mild reach the box on him smiling.  Gulf stares at it with a confused look.

"What is this? " Gulf asked as he reach for the wrapper to rip it.

"No! " Mild exclaimed. "You can only open that once you and Mew got married. " Mild said as he glance at Mew.

"Then why do you give this to us now and not on the day of our wedding? " Mew said laughing.

Gulf looks at Mild, the omega has a faked but sad smile, his lips are quivering when he speaks and his heartbeat is uneven.

"Mild? " Gulf called him softly as their eyes meet, Mild show the sweetest smile to him that made Gulf more confused.

"I will see you guys soon! Please take care of each other. " Mild said as he hold Gulf's arm and guided him towards the car. "I'm happy, thank you for everything! " Mild said to Gulf as he signals Zee who is in the driver seat.

As the car moves away, the group that stayed in the house slowly fading from their sight.

"What's his deal? He's acting weird! " Luke asked.

No one answered. Gulf stared at the box with a pounding heart. Mew reaches his hand and gently squeezes it. Gulf eases his confusing mind, he has to focus on tonight's plan.