Chapter 5

We hung out almost everyday after school either at the coffee shop or studding at the library. We became really close. But I still couldn't bring myself to tell him about the panic attacks and cutting.

It was a few weeks later and we were studding at his house, like we did the first day we met. But as usual he wasn't interested on the work at all.
" ten times a add b and subtract 20 equals what Alex"
" have you ever swam with sharks"
I gave his a little push and he nearly fell off his chair.
" you better run Ella"
I took the warning and ran to the other side of the room nearly reaching the hallway when he grabbed my hand and pinned me to the ground, tickling me.
" stop it Alex " I said laughing uncontrollably. He suddenly stopped and just stared in my eyes, just as I thought it was gunna be our first kiss the front door opened. It was a tall girl with with brown curly hair, she had green eyes just Alex and looked about 18, only two years older that us.

" well look what we have" she said laughing. Alex climbed off of me and helped me up.
" uh, Katie what are doing back so early" Alex said
" I don't think that's the important question, what were you doing?" She said still with a smile on her face.
" uh Bella this is my sister, Katie, Katie this is Bella my tutor." He said bitting his lip. I had notice that he did that when he was nervous.
" well this is a cosy study session" she said giggling " your just lucky it was me and not mum or dad. " then she turned to me " hey Bella, it's great to meet you"
" you too " I said fiddling with my fingers because meeting new people always made me anxious. Alex notice this and held my hand. I looked up at him and he winked at me. His winks made my heart melt every time.
" Alex go get us some drinks" Katie said

He saluted her jokily and went in the kitchen.
" so Bella, are you just his tutor?" She winked
" oh no it's not like there were just friends"
" really? cause if I know my brother, I think he has a crush on you"
" no he doesn't, trust me " I said, he was super cute he would never like a messed up girl like me.
" hey wanna see something funny?" She said pulling me behind the sofa.
" what are we doing ?" I asked
" shhhh, jump up on three" she whispered
" Ella, Katie where are you" Alex said as he walked in.
" one two three " she said and we both jumped up and she screamed " BOO"
Alex was holding drinks and he spilt them everywhere, even over his top. Katie was rolling on the floor laughing and I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

" shit, you two " he said pulling off his socking wet T-shirt, revealing his six pack. I was trying not to stare.
" I'm gunna kill you too" he said
Katie grabbed my hand and we ran up the stairs into the bath room, and slammed the door.
" here, let's go get him" she said handing me a can of shaving cream. We tip towed down the stairs looking for Alex, Katie went one way, I went the other. Then suddenly Alex jumped out from behind a chair and tackled me to the ground, knocking the can out of my hand.
" got ya" he said tickling me ( still with his shirt off)
Then Katie came in and covered both of us with shaving cream.