Chapter 12

We stayed at the café over night again, and even though we wanted too we couldn't skip school again because we both had a math test.
When we got to school we were standing by my locker when the bell went. We weren't in the same first class and I really didn't want him to go.
" I don't want you to go" I said making a jokey puppy dog face.
" I know babe but meet me here after class " he said pinning me against the locker, kissing me before winking and waking off. Every time he kissed me my head spun in circles, and my heart melted.

I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and was just about to leave when May walked in.
" I saw you with Alex " she said " I thought I told you to back off, or I tell him everything "
" well he already knows so go ahead" I said trying to walk out but she blocked my path.
" well fine, I'll just tell everyone else, and they'll see you for the freak that you are. Break it off with him or everyone finds out " she smiled at me and I pushed past her and walked out.

Remember when I said there were those panic attack you could never be prepared for? Well I suddenly couldn't breathe and knew it was one of the worst ones. I felt like I was going to faint and throw up, I suddenly lost all my balance and fell to the ground. I didn't know what to do but I knew who I wanted with me. I managed to grab my phone and call Alex. I just prayed he would pick up even though he was in class.
" Ella, what's up?" He said whispering
" Alex I need you" I said crying and breathing fast and heavily.
" Ella, where are you "
I couldn't answer I thought I was gunna pass out. My vision went blurry but I could see Alex running down the corridor towards me. He kneeled down and hugged me tightly.
" shhhh, it's okay, your okay, I got you babe, I got you"

The panic attack lasted about ten minutes, and as I calmed down Alex got out his water bottle and gave it to me.
"What brought this on babe?" He said sitting down next to me and putting his arm around me.
"May........ May said she was gunna tell everyone if I kept seeing you"
" tell everyone what?"
" about my depression and panic attacks"
Alex's clenched his fist and stood up.
" where the hell is she?"
" Alex sit down please, if she knows I told you it will just make things worse." I said still sobbing.
He sat back down next to me and hugged me.
" I promise I won't let her do anything to hurt you" he said.
I closed my eyes, feeling safe in his arms.