Chapter 24

We bunked the rest of the school day at an old park that no one went to anymore.
" do u still wanna go to that party? Cause I'll understand if you don't " Alex said as we were holing hands on the swings.
" no, let's go. I need something to take my mind off school"
" I'm sorry "
" don't be, it's not you! It's May. "
Alex leaned over and kissed my forehead.
" I love you "
" I love you two "

Alex's had dropped me off at home and was gunna pick me up at 10. I started to get ready. I took a shower, and done my hair and make up. I had never been to a proper party before, you know one with alcohol and stuff. Mainly because I wasn't friends with all the 'cool kids' but even when I was invited i backed out cause of my anxiety. I was excited and scared, but I knew that I would have Alex with me the whole time.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs.
" dad Alex is here "
" okay sweetheart, we'll be safe"
" I will"
" what time will you be back?"
" I don't know, but I might stay at Alex's house"
" okay, have fun "
" thanks, bye " I said walking out the door.

" hey " I said walking to the car .
" wow, you look beautiful"
I blushed, and Alex grabbed me and kissed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a really long time but I have been dealing with loads of crap. Promise that there will be more updates really soon! Thanks for reading!