Chapter 14

Warning- This chapter may be very triggering
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
There was ten minutes before my first class started and I was really nervous about May. When Alex walked up to me and kissed my forehead.
" you okay babe?" He said taking my hand.
" yeah, I'm fine" I lied, and faked a smile.
" promise?"
" I promise"
May walked past stared at me, then Alex, raised her eyebrows and walked away.
" I'm gunna go talk to her" Alex said annoyed.
" no Alex don't! " but he didn't listen just walked after her.
I waited two minutes and was getting really worried so I went looking for them.
I got to the end of the hallway and when I went round the corner my heart stopped, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I thought I was going to throw up. Alex was kissing May!
" Alex " I managed to say.
They both turned and looked at me, May smiling and Alex shocked.
" Ella, I---- "
Before he could finish his sentence I ran, I didn't know where I was going I just knew I had to get away from him.
I ran to my house, crying the whole way.
I turned the key to my house and went to my room. Slamming the door shut, I broke down crying on the floor.

My phone buzzed and I when I looked at it, it was a text from May
" did u really think he liked u? Just go kill ur self, the world would b better without u - May"
I swear my heart had broke in two.
Then I looked to the little box which was on my desk. The one with my blade in it. I slowly got up and walked towards it. I opened it and held the blade. I rolled up my sleeve, took off my bracelets and put the blade to my skin. I closed my eyes and pulled the blade across my wrist. I cut deeper than I had ever cut before and the blood was running down and dripping on the floor. A part of me wanted to cut a vein just to end the pain.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it's taken me so long to update, and sorry it's sort!

Hope you like it !!!